You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mushy
Hi everyone!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor of Washington! To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the best ways to gain support. You are welcome to try some of the tips listed in this post. Also, be sure to read all of the rules and other notes listed below, as they contain rules and other important information for potential candidates and voters.

Dates
  • The registration period for the ballot will be open from January 13th @ 11AM EST/16:00 UTC to January 15th @ 11AM EST/16:00 UTC.
  • The ballot will run from January 20th @ 11AM EST/16:00 UTC until January 22nd @ 12AM EST/04:00 UTC.
  • The new mayor will begin their term on January 22nd.
  • Note: To ensure an orderly procedure, we must impose the time limits listed above so that your name may be added to the ballot and players may cast their votes in a timely fashion.

Tips for Gaining Votes
  • Be friendly to those in-game.
  • Set up promotional signs and campaigns.
  • Be creative and think outside the box. Create your own promotional content, such as Unturned videos, memes, groups, etc.
  • Do not target players nor spam or harass others with unsolicited content, as this can hurt your reputation (and it's also against the rules)!
  • All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

How to Apply
  • You must copy (CTRL-C) the registration format below and paste (CTRL-V) it inside a reply to this topic. Be sure to fill it out to the best of your ability!
  • Code: Select all[list] [*][b]In Game Name[/b]: [*][b]Age[/b]: [*][b]Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST)[/b]: [*][b]Time Zone[/b]: [*][b]Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut[/b]: [*][b]Steam ID64[/b]: [*][b]Steam Profile Link[/b]: [*][b]Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply[/b]: [*][b]Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often[/b]: [*][b]Why do you want to become this certain rank?[/b]: [*][b]How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?[/b]: [*][b]Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?[/b]: [*][b]Do you know all the rules for the RP server?[/b]: [*][b]What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?[/b]: [*][b]How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions)[/b]: [/list]

Rules
  1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours over the past 2 weeks to register and vote on the Mayor ballot!
  2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
  3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
  4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
  5. All voters must have at least 30 hours on Pandahut Roleplay servers.
  6. All candidates and participants can make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
  7. Alternate accounts are NOT allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
  8. Unknown, brand-new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
  9. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
  10. No corruption! (No paying for votes, bribery, or attempts to gain votes via unethical or illegitimate means).
Thanks for all of your participation and good luck! :heartfulpanda:
DannyBoi liked this
By krezen
  • In Game Name: leyley
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): mostly 8am pst to 8 pm
  • Time Zone: PST
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 1714
  • Steam ID64:76561198842410270
  • Steam Profile Link: https://stats.pandahut.net/player/76561198842410270
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?: to help the community
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: by contructing living space for people
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: to fund police and create more rp events
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): to create more housing
DannyBoi liked this
By mhhjk
  • in game name:>_kolacja
  • Online Hours :3 PM to 2 am if needed i can more
  • Time Zone: gmt +1
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 111 hours
  • Steam ID64: 76561199102634128
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/godilovepenis/
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:yes very often i have microphone
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?: i want to give people vodka and give them better place to live without robbers
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:i will help people with their issues and give them free vodka
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes because admin banned me for attkos lately
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: vodka and shelters for people that need it and vodka in sheltersss
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): to build vodka pool for homeless and shelters
Last edited by mhhjk on January 11th, 2024, 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Shearer55
  • In Game Name:[SSGT]Gunman55
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): I am online From 10AM-1230PM EST, 8PM-130am EST almost everyday
  • Time Zone: EST
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 1056.8
  • Steam ID64: 76561198851881915
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shearer55/
  • Staff members, ex-mayors, or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: iMC, Josh, v0rtex, Vortex, Police Captain Javi.
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:Yes
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?:I would like to become Mayor again to make more changes to the laws to help out Citizens throughout Washington. While at the same keep the crime rate down low. I would like to help make some donations for players to get their weapons license. I am always for the Citizens. I will never let someone bribe me or talk me into something I do not think is right.
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:I will be as helpful as I am needed to be. If that means I am always looking at the laws trying to help Law Enforcement do their Jobs but, also keeping the Citizens safe, I will. I would as push to add more metro stations around the map, so the Citizens don’t have to walk everywhere. I have a Proven Track Record of being for Citizens and Law Enforcement. Corruption is not allowed PERIOD.
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why? : No
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:Yes
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:My main plan is something for newer Citizens. I also plan on paying Law Enforcement that counter Raids, Kidnaps, and robberies so they don’t run out of gear, so they can keep the Citizens Safe.
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions) : I would like to help new players build and make there on place outside of Prefabs if possible but if the citizens want that prefab then that is where we will build. With my given permissions I will do what I can to help each Citizen in the well-being of Washington.
DannyBoi liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!