You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Mayor Election

Smash
57%
BigTom
8%
Dan
35%
By PhantomPear
My Fellow Panda's I have Committed an unthinkable act. I have been disqualified from the race due to a bribery of an unimaginable amount of 3 bamboo. I have realized my actions have hurt the community so dearly. I do not plan in any way to whitewash my sin. I do not call it a mistake, a mendacity I call it sin. I would much rather, if possible and in my estimation it would not be possible to make it worse than less than it actually is. I have no one but myself to blame. I do not lay the fault or the blame of the charge at anyone else's feet. I take the responsibility. I take the blame. I take the fault. My sincerest apology to all of you kind souls. Vote for Smash and we'll be back in May.
By Stacey
like i said down with pears head
By DannyBoi
hell ye! Dan for life!!!
G3r4ld1n3 liked this
By tex_hammer
Vote for dan! he dmed me saying he will be a great mayor so it must be true :heartfulpanda:
By ThisIsGooman
+1 to smash I vote for smash I believe that he will keep the city in order so that's my reason not only that smash is very skilled person he knows the laws and rules and he is good person and he deserves to be mayor
Last edited by ThisIsGooman on April 1st, 2023, 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Illumina
i believe in dan :heartfulpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!