You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By RagnarosPower
-What is your steam ID64: 76561198391537117

-What type of shop will you have?: clothing store/Lumber store

-What role will you be?: Mafia boss

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: as long as im active

-What are your usual shop opening times?: everyday

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): Yes

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: Bigtom(76561199069105552)

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I sell cheap and very good quality

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes
Application accepted, please claim one of the buildings in the RPtown, thank you for applying!
By Indigo
-What is your steam ID64: 76561199171697585

-What type of shop will you have?: Auto-Clothing shop.

-What role will you be?: Tailor/Salesman

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: As long as RP town is a thing.

-What are your usual shop opening times?:24/7

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): Nope.

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: N/A

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: Other types of clothing.

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes.
By Homelander
-What is your steam ID64: 76561199171697585

-What type of shop will you have?: Auto-Clothing shop.

-What role will you be?: Tailor/Salesman

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: As long as RP town is a thing.

-What are your usual shop opening times?:24/7

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): Nope.

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: N/A

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: Other types of clothing.

Application accepted, please claim one of the buildings in RPtown, thank you for applying! :-)
By Hydux
-What is your steam ID64:76561199178018126

-What type of shop will you have?: legal guns autoshop, attachments, mres. if im online raiding gear/explosives separate order

-What role will you be?: bandit/smuggler

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: as long as im active

-What are your usual shop opening times?: 24/7, if they want to submit a request for a specialized/bulk order they can either place a note or contact me on discord

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): yes(indigo prolly, tbc)

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: 76561199171697585

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: the stuff will be cheaper than tomato's shop. and now tomato cant raid me :<

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: yessir/maam
MattmanY6X liked this
By Blanco
-What is your steam ID64: 76561198294910422

-What type of shop will you have?: Pawn Shop

-What role will you be?: Terrorist / Uber Driver / Salesman / Hitman

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: As long as business booming, my shop flowing

-What are your usual shop opening times?: 24/7 You know how we do

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): Not necessarily however I do have group members who are able to restock for me

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I will be buying and selling, ensuring new players have an opportunity to make some cash too :)

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes GENERAL 😎
By Pedro De Morris
-What is your steam ID64: 76561199041115399

-What type of shop will you have?: Fast Food/Kitchen

-What role will you be?: CEO

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: At least Until I reach the point where I do not need to worry about money and have employees all over the server.

-What are your usual shop opening times?: Everyday at 1:00 pm EST-5:00 pm EST

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): Soon

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I have ideals for a single company that runs over the entirety of Seattle.

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes
By bedemin
-What is your steam ID64: 76561199025079018
-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: idk
N/A
-What type of shop will you have?: COOKING HUNTING AND PAWN
Hunting
-What role will you be?: mafia boss
Weapon Smith
-How long do you plan to sell here for?: a while
A while; Depends on Busseniss
-What are your usual shop opening times?: when im on 4-7 est
5-10pm Est
-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): yes javi and king
No
-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: i sell and buy everything
I know what it takes to run a Hunting shop. I have done it before in a server.
-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: yes
I do
By 0Skill
-What is your steam ID64:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312832074/

-What type of shop will you have?: police gear. for police

-What role will you be?:deputy/weaponsmith

-How long do you plan to sell here for?:awhile

-What are your usual shop opening times?:1pm to 3. and then 7 to 9 pm

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): no

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?:

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?:bc im the only deputy that will have one

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?:sure
By DrNec
-What is your steam ID64:76561198254787923

-What type of shop will you have?:Dealership/modding shop for cars and i might have a cafe

-What role will you be?:Mechanic

-How long do you plan to sell here for?:Until I run out of business

-What are your usual shop opening times?:around 4pm to 8pm BST

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): I am actively looking for a group but in the near future I will have a team

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?:

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I Believe I have very good salesmen skills such as talking with people well ensuring the customer comes out with the items they need making sure the customer gets the deal he wants.

By Berry Man
-What is your steam ID64:
-What type of shop will you have?:
Guns and maybe clothing
-What role will you be?:
Police Officer
-How long do you plan to sell here for?:
Until Wipe
-What are your usual shop opening times?:
24/7
-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity):
No but I am on Everyday
N/A
-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?:
I am very friendly I will be selling guns that most shops arent selling
-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?:
Yes

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!