You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By TomatoChunks
Tomato your shop as been denied
It is kind of bullshit that you and your best friend Indigo own the only open shops in RP Town and you are able to deny my shop application. You did not even give me a reason either. I successfully ran a shop for months outside RP Town so what possible reason could there be for denying me other than corruption. You just do not want the competition.
By ThinkAtomic
-What is your steam ID64:

-What type of shop will you have?: WeaponShop

-What role will you be?: Weaponsmith

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: for a good while

-What are your usual shop opening times?: 24/7

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): no sir

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?:

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I would like to sell and buy guns to players in need

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: yes sir
By Shearer55
Think Atomic you have been Accepted. Since you have not done anything with the shop since you were accepted you will have to reapply
By TomatoChunks
So corrupt. Denying me but allowing a fellow staff member in.
By Mr.chemical
-What is your steam ID64: 76561199174242639

-What type of shop will you have?: i will have a medicine shop

-What role will you be?: Doctor

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: 2 months

-What are your usual shop opening times?: 24/7

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): No

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: No

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I will be selling the highest quality medicine like med kits for fair and cheap prices

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes
By Shearer55
Could you please provide your steam 64ID. If no 64ID provided in 24 hours your RPTown App will be denied. Mr. chemical
By Shearer55
Don't worry I have got your correct 64id now so don't worry about it.
By Shearer55
RPTOWN will no longer be a thing I will be removing RPTOWN from the map.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!