You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By The Realist
The recent nerf to turrets is that they cant be placed on vehicles, which eliminate a ton of problems.
Add that to rules such as only onside your base (like claim flags), and cannot be visible from outside your home (to prevent shootings), we have a well balanced item here.
Feel free to voice suggestions down below!
By Bob Ross
For RP servers? Or PvP? If for RP I think they should stay disabled, because if you have a turret and its inside your base, it will shoot all people who enter that are not in your group. This means that if someone comes to a nice house party they could get shot and die with no proof of their death and no proof of who did it.

Btw: I am very confused about what you said, sorry if what I said isn't related at all to what you said.
By The Realist
For RP servers? Or PvP? If for RP I think they should stay disabled, because if you have a turret and its inside your base, it will shoot all people who enter that are not in your group. This means that if someone comes to a nice house party they could get shot and die with no proof of their death and no proof of who did it.
who ever placed down the turret is mentioned in the kill feed when someone dies from the turret, eliminating silent deaths.
By The Realist
It doesn't say who killed killed them first off and second even if it did it would just cause chaos.

This has been brung up before and won't be added on RP2
Fair point, hopefully nelson adds a config file for the turrets.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!