You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
So with the new campaigns going on, and applications and posts about this and that running rampant, I figured I would get some of the Candidates viewpoints on this thread for the common voter to come here and be able to look at. In a real-life election, debates help voters see the issues that the community faces and how each candidate plans to deal with those issues. Mayoral Candidates, if you wish, please answer the following questions in a reply to this thread.

What is your view of Pandahut #13 under your Mayoral Control?:

What are you plans to increase public safety?:

How do you plan to grow our small businesses and expand our markets?:

If given the option, would you rather hang out with the rich or the poor?:

What is the number one change you would like to make to Pandahut #13's community?:

What do you plan to do with the Police Department?:

Do you support the law-abiding citizens and Law Enforcement or do you support Bandits?:

How are you going to create more of an organizational structure to the community?:

Lastly, you're in a car, driving down the Pandahut Highway, you see a group of folks who are building a home, and they ask you to stop and chat, do you stop?:
Tublo, Queenie, Josh liked this
And one more question (because its not just that police that will be voting for you.).

As Mayor if elected, how will you be balance with the police and bandits, hitmen and kidnappers when you know you are "Head" leader of the police force?
Josh liked this
What is your view of Pandahut #13 under your Mayoral Control?: Right now Pandahut 13 is semi-successful, but we are not too helpful towards newcomers I fear. My vision, I suppose, would love to have a server where RP town and the ever popular Banned Bridge are able to be in sight of each other, or close vicinity, so that we can create one strong community rather than have everybody create more than one shop, hence increasing lag. In order to come together as a server, we need a large singular commons. This would help the learning curve of new players who can see the whole servers economy in a single spot and who are able to meet all the players at the communal market.

What are you plans to increase public safety?: Personally robbery in my eyes is not an extremely large problem, however,raids and false raids are running rampant. Having a police station in RP town has certainly helped...when Swhartzy is online. When he is offline, most police do not know about such a station and hang around the (raided) Frag Whore Jail. I think then, we need to increase the size and accessibility of a police station in RP town, and if we cannot combining the two marketplaces, we need one in Banned Bridge also.

How do you plan to grow our small businesses and expand our markets?: As stated above, I would try to combine RP town and Banned Bridge, or make them close in vicinity. As for growing small business, Banned Bridge sometimes has premade houses to buy, and we can implement the same thing with our market sector with an Idea of expanding growth rather than turning a profit.

If given the option, would you rather hang out with the rich or the poor?: I hang out with the two quite equally it seems. I hang out primarily with my friends who are split down the middle.

What is the number one change you would like to make to Pandahut #13's community?: Create a large common marketplace(preferably with sectors) as so it is easy to find a business and easier for a business to obtain customers. I'm thinking it would be kind of cool to make Belfast a drag strip too....that be dope. Drag Racing Saturdays? Ohh Yea

What do you plan to do with the Police Department?: As for size, we do need to start appealing more to new players. While whitelisting the department is a good way to get skilled police, it is nice to have many hands on deck that can be trained. So I would implement a large police department with training. In addition, we need to vary the location of stations to meet with the most urban areas to prevent raiding and robberies.

Do you support the law-abiding citizens and Law Enforcement or do you support Bandits?: With my Salary, I would support Law Abiding citizens as the money is coming for the police force and people who make the server safe. However, I have no problem building a bandit a house or an expert a shop if they need one, as I have done before.

How are you going to create more of an organizational structure to the community?: Sooo...yea, let's bring the two market places together.

Lastly, you're in a car, driving down the Pandahut Highway, you see a group of folks who are building a home, and they ask you to stop and chat, do you stop?: Yes, This is something I typically do now even If they do not ask me to stop, as I offer free building services, so when there are people trying to build a house I assist them whenever possible.

Alright #PAPA4MAYOR #NEVERJOSH
CaptainCrosshair liked this
What is your view of Pandahut #13 under your Mayoral Control?: A more free happier panda hut. One that has pure RP from all sides. One where a player can hop on and just have fun, without fear of some other player ruining their RP experience. We need people to understand they are not the only ones on the server, there are others who wish to have fun also.

What are you plans to increase public safety?: Now this depends on your view of safety. I believe robbing players, arresting, and even placing hits are just good RP. These plugins were implemented for a reason, to increase RP value. As for making it more safe of a level of other players breaking rules, I am already Head Super Mod and already help numerous players with KOSes and false raids. Now however, there's a difference from good RP and being a dick. Robbing, arresting, or placing hits on someone multiple times, and targeting them is not alright. In that situation I will protect the victim and even come back hard on the perpetrator, usually fighting fire with fire. They want to constantly rob someone, I hire someone to rob them right back. That is the kind of safety and control I will uphold.

How do you plan to grow our small businesses and expand our markets?: I plan to build numerous RP towns. Now unlike my seemingly unaware competitor, Papa, I actually know the effects of structures on the server. The way he wants to do things is flat out idiotic. He will lead to more often wipes if elected. His plan has numerous flaws that will do nothing but bring down the server. I on the other hand actually know what I am doing. I will spread out my RP towns to maximize player RP and minimize lagg.

If given the option, would you rather hang out with the rich or the poor?: I already hang out with everyone. I am a man of the people. There is no way to know if you like someone if you do not give them a chance to introduce themselves. This is what I will encourage on panda hit. A place of making strong and lasting friendships!

What is the number one change you would like to make to Pandahut #13's community?: Multiple RP towns spread around the map. This WILL create happier players and a map in less need of a wipe.

What do you plan to do with the Police Department?: I plan to make them get their shit together. The RP factor among police is just disappointing. They must be trained, not whitelisted, to know how to RP correctly and make panda hut a more enjoyable place.

Do you support the law-abiding citizens and Law Enforcement or do you support Bandits?: I support and help ALL players. A mayor should not be biased towards any role. I help hits and hitment, bandits and cops, chefs and weaponsmiths. I do not care who you are, if you need help. I provide. If you want assistance with your RP experience, I provide. Why? Because...
I GOTCHU

How are you going to create more of an organizational structure to the community?: I will show players how to RP CORRECTLY. Most players have never played RP in their life and do not know how. I will show them the way. This will result in a happier panda hut on all sides of the spectrum.

Lastly, you're in a car, driving down the Pandahut Highway, you see a group of folks who are building a home, and they ask you to stop and chat, do you stop?: Not only will I stop, but offer them assistance. They need bandits to join their team, I'll help them. They need me to build them something, I'll help them. They need to know about a rule or how to RP, I'll help them. I wish to do nothing but help all players of panda hut. Why? Because...
I GOTCHU!
And one more question (because its not just that police that will be voting for you.).

As Mayor if elected, how will you be balance with the police and bandits, hitmen and kidnappers when you know you are "Head" leader of the police force?
Unlike my candidate I planned on doing that from the beginning. I help everyone. And I don't need to be told to do so. Why? Because...
I GOTCHU
too much to read
I'll simplify it for ya. My opponent wants to create a server that gets wiped every 2 days due to his massive lagg induced structures, and only help people by building shit for them and stopping RP situations from occurring. I however am doing the opposite of that. I will create a server that minimizes required wipes, and will teach and encourage people to RP much more often.
too much to read
I'll simplify it for ya. My opponent wants to create a server that gets wiped every 2 days due to his massive lagg induced structures, and only help people by building shit for them and stopping RP situations from occurring. I however am doing the opposite of that. I will create a server that minimizes required wipes, and will teach and encourage people to RP much more often.
Quite on the contrary, multiple RP towns would create more lag than one larger one.
What is your view of Pandahut #13 under your Mayoral Control?: Right now Pandahut 13 is semi-successful, but we are not too helpful towards newcomers I fear. My vision, I suppose, would love to have a server where RP town and the ever popular Banned Bridge are able to be in sight of each other, or close vicinity, so that we can create one strong community rather than have everybody create more than one shop, hence increasing lag. In order to come together as a server, we need a large singular commons. This would help the learning curve of new players who can see the whole servers economy in a single spot and who are able to meet all the players at the communal market.
HA, you are going to make the server wipe every 2 days? Great mayor, right here guys! His plan is so great and well thought out it makes me want to step down and give him the win. Lag is due to too many structures being far to close to each other. So thank you in advance for your future RP towns that gets wiped the day after completion, and when this occurs, many times us citizens will have to face punishment for this mayors actions as well. DO WE really want that in a leader?

What are you plans to increase public safety?: Personally robbery in my eyes is not an extremely large problem, however,raids and false raids are running rampant. Having a police station in RP town has certainly helped...when Swhartzy is online. When he is offline, most police do not know about such a station and hang around the (raided) Frag Whore Jail. I think then, we need to increase the size and accessibility of a police station in RP town, and if we cannot combining the two marketplaces, we need one in Banned Bridge also.
So you want to take moderator situations into your own hands? Not only is that frowned upon, but is a terrible idea. We should have police that are spread out so we can always have officers on scene when an illegal practice goes down.

How do you plan to grow our small businesses and expand our markets?: As stated above, I would try to combine RP town and Banned Bridge, or make them close in vicinity. As for growing small business, Banned Bridge sometimes has premade houses to buy, and we can implement the same thing with our market sector with an Idea of expanding growth rather than turning a profit.
YAY, I love lagging my computer until it crashes! What a server you are going to make for us Mr. Mayor!

If given the option, would you rather hang out with the rich or the poor?: I hang out with the two quite equally it seems. I hang out primarily with my friends who are split down the middle.
So you will only hang out with your friends? A mayor should be a man of the people such as myself!

What is the number one change you would like to make to Pandahut #13's community?: Create a large common marketplace(preferably with sectors) as so it is easy to find a business and easier for a business to obtain customers. I'm thinking it would be kind of cool to make Belfast a drag strip too....that be dope. Drag Racing Saturdays? Ohh Yea
Not only will your events be unorganized, but they are unofficial. As staff I already help with the numerous, more controlled, and official events. As mayor, I will only do this more often!

What do you plan to do with the Police Department?: As for size, we do need to start appealing more to new players. While whitelisting the department is a good way to get skilled police, it is nice to have many hands on deck that can be trained. So I would implement a large police department with training. In addition, we need to vary the location of stations to meet with the most urban areas to prevent raiding and robberies.
Yes! Let's make it super difficult for regular players to be able to RP as a police officer! Sounds like lots of fun. No. Wait. No it doesn't. Sounds like a terrible idea that will cause bandits to FAR outnumber police.

Do you support the law-abiding citizens and Law Enforcement or do you support Bandits?: With my Salary, I would support Law Abiding citizens as the money is coming for the police force and people who make the server safe. However, I have no problem building a bandit a house or an expert a shop if they need one, as I have done before.
So you will only help people financially when they are a role that doesn't get arrested often. That my friend is pure biased, at its core. I will help EVERYONE financially!

How are you going to create more of an organizational structure to the community?: Sooo...yea, let's bring the two market places together.
*COUGH* LAG FEST *COUGH*

Lastly, you're in a car, driving down the Pandahut Highway, you see a group of folks who are building a home, and they ask you to stop and chat, do you stop?: Yes, This is something I typically do now even If they do not ask me to stop, as I offer free building services, so when there are people trying to build a house I assist them whenever possible.
So you will only help people by building them structures? "Oh Mr. Mayor, can you help me put together a police force? "Sure, Ill build you a coffee shop!" Thanks, but no thanks.

Do you really want this guy as your mayor? I think not.
Just remember pandahut...
I GOTCHU

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!