You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
Hello fellow citizens of Washington. I have some big news regarding new law changes that will completely revolutionize Washington's legal system. @NeedlessMemeing and I have recently remade the law book, this new law book is far better structured, far more detailed and we hope it will remove any and all confusion regarding the law.

Furthermore, we have made laws which greatly expand upon Washington's legal system, which my Administration attempts to revive, as it really is an untapped market for incredible RP.

My Administration has also followed the promise to decrimanilise many substances and weapons which we felt that the citizen has the right to use. My government's top priority is to help restore freedom to the people of Washington, as we believe that the average citizen can make their own decisions.

I have linked the new law book below, however I will quickly summarise all changes below this.

The new lawbook

• The Timberwolf is now legal for civilian use.
  • The Quadbarrel is now legal for civilian use.
  • The Ekho is now legal for civilian use.
  • Morphine and Adrenaline have been made legal for civilian use HOWEVER The Mayor's office heavily advises that you take these substances in moderation. Having too much can lead to an overdose, which can lead to death. Please for the love of Free Market Capitalism, take with moderation.
  • We have removed the law which only allows Weaponsmiths to sell weapons, as any citizen of Washington should be able to sell weaponry.
  • We have changed the law so you can only be arrested for possession of three or higher unlicensed weapons.
  • We have made Perjury (lying in court) a warrantable offense.
  • Added more building regulations so we can reduce the amount of lag in Seattle.
That's all from the Mayor's office for now. More changes are coming soon!
[/list]
By Pablo Escobar.
What is considered an overdose of morphine?
By MattCobra
When somebody takes morphine or adrenaline, their immunity is lowered by 5%. Taking 11 injections of either of these drugs would eventually kill you.
By Pablo Escobar.
When somebody takes morphine or adrenaline, their immunity is lowered by 5%. Taking 11 injections of either of these drugs would eventually kill you.
Can you show test for the public?
Spinner liked this
By Lex Of Talionis
My my the man I was under as a Mafioso is now a Mayor, crazy how the tables turn in the span of a year innit? :laugh:
By MattCobra
Hey everyone, haven't posted in a while but I thought I should update everyone on the changes.
  • 90K has been allocated to the Washington Police Force, to help it fight crime and incentivise proper police work amongst it's ranks
  • 100K has been allocated to the business owners of Washington, to help create a stronger Pandahut economy.
  • 37.5K is going to be allocated to the new Department of Justice once they have a judge, this will go towards a
I am also going to be announcing the Washington Rifle Distribution Act, if you license any assault rifle, pistol or shotgun (excluding quadbarrel and devils bane), the government will give you the weapon you bought the license for for free (or you will get compensation for the weapon you bought). This only applies once, so if you get a free Maplestrike and lose it, you either need to buy a new maplestrike out of your own money or license the weapon for another 10 days.

Also make sure to check out @NeedlessMemeing 's new suggestion on reformingthe legal system works! If enough people comment on it Miku might comment on it so please give it some attention, he puts lots of effort into it!
https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=29924

That's all,

- Mayor MattCobra

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!