You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
Hello my fellow citizens of Washington. I'd like to start this post by thanking my huge waves of supporters. Although no election took place because nobody ran, I'm sure that if we had a good old fashioned election, I would have won this election by a landslide, so thank you for all of you who donated and contributed to my campaign.

I understand that these past few days have been hectic to say the least - there was a great deal of turbulence in the Mayor's office, resulting in many government officials resigning because we felt that the former Mayor, AJ, was playing favourites and not treating us well.

Although my main goal is to drain the swamp of corruption and big government spending left by AJ, I would like to emphasise that now is our time to heal, Washington. We can no longer stand divided, we must now take this time to rebuild. We must take this time to sort our differences out and make Washington a better place. For the poor and the rich, for the police and for the citizen, it is time for us all to work together as a community.

I understand that right now, Washington has a gang violence problem. This is an issue I'm sure countless Mayors have inherited before, however I would like to help focus our attention onto these criminals and their violent crime. I want us to work together to prevent violence across our streets.

I intend to regularly post on this thread so I can keep everybody updated on what's going on in Washington.

Thank you for reading. Thank you for choosing a Mayor you can trust. Let's make Washington great again.
By MattCobra
what gang lmao
The Triads seem to be causing issues

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!