You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
I think its become abundantly clear AJ. People are fed up with your government.

The people are voting for the Mayor they can trust. The people are voting for the best fit for Washington. The people are voting for MattCobra.
By Mr AJ
I think its become abundantly clear AJ. People are fed up with your government.

The people are voting for the Mayor they can trust. The people are voting for the best fit for Washington. The people are voting for MattCobra.
It, not the people who are fed up with my government
It's just you using votes from old roleplayers, the ones from bmc to win this election
and keep talking about the same shit like a broken radio along with ur permabanned friend peachy
By Mr AJ
Let me make this simple for you Matt cobra

1) First of all, regarding Peachy's case
we had strong evidence as well as in-game screenshots and at the end, Peachy himself came forward which led him to get demoted from the government

2) Not all my ministers resigned, People who resigned were the ones who previously worked with you on various rp groups such as FBI , BMC, and PSD
wdym by being corrupt, how would anyone accept proof from discord which was submitted by an account that joined pandahut discord a few days ago like 3 to 5 days plus you as well as needles resigned even before the trail for slav dragon showed up so it's actually your fault

3) we created shop licenses to make it easy for the officers to check if the base has any illegals in it as well as improve RP by reducing lag across the server

4) Everett is worse than Iraq now , Everett used to be active when I was taking control over it until you became the Everett minister who did no shit on the server
and you hired jackshit, in fact, check Everett now there's literally nobody living in that town and nothing active going on except for the gas station which was built by the government

We never partnered up with any bandit groups from the government

Matt call someone corrupt when you bring in a proof that literally makes sense
all you had been doing Is talking
you literally did nothing on the server

Keep speaking shit and twist every single truth
Tbh with u matt there are a lot of stuff that I can expose you on but I don't want that
and speaking of lies

your entire government / political career on p10 is a lie
just look at your posts on forums
you did more mafia shit than helping people ( Those who are reading this post , just search for matt cobra on rp topics or go to his profile and click search posts, you will find him bragging as well as making announcements as the bandit guy )
one of them is BMC
I have been on the good side for more than 3 years , what did i get in return ? Did I rig elections by the help of big bandit groups? did I steal the town balance and resign the next day or did I pay BMC 50k every week for protection to a man named matt cobra on BMC

I did none of that Matt

Need to talk about anything, Dm me on discord
and talk like a mayoral candidate rather than crying about different shit and twisting truth
I'm gonna join in on the fun.
1. Your evidence for Peachy's demotion was strong, but not strong enough. Most legal systems require proof beyond a reasonable doubt, and there was lots of doubt about your evidence's claims.
2. I'm going to skip over the drama about Heisenberg because I'm not that well-read on it, but for the 2nd part of your argument, I mainly resigned because you didn't even put Slav on administrative leave, even though the Cabinet voted in favour of it.
3. Shop licences are ultimately unenforceable. They are perhaps one of the most useless things.
4. Everett is inactive because there's jack-shit to do in Everett. I agree that Matt could take part of the blame for this, but your phrasing makes it seem like it's entirely his fault.
5. Alright, this is where I begin to get bit mad, you are outright lying and twisting the truth. OF COURSE MATT DID MORE MAFIA STUFF THAN MAYORAL STUFF WHEN HE USED TO RUN THOSE TYPES OF GROUP YOU BLOODY IDIOT!!! This is such a fucking idiotic take. Matt PLAYED ON TWO SERVERS, FIRST OFF. WHILE HE WAS MAYOR OF 13 HE STILL HAD HIS MAFIA GROUP ON 10!!! The sheer idiocy of your reasoning fucking astounds me. Are you that infantile that you cannot comprehend that 10 and 13 were separate servers? MattCobra was a fucking POLICE GROUP LEADER ON 13. HE WAS ALSO MAYOR OF 13 SOMETIMES. MattCobra was a mafia leader on 10. He was not Mayor of 10. Need I explain it in any further detail? And your unfounded claim that Matt paid the BMC out of town balance. Need I remind you again that MATT HAS NOT BEEN MAYOR OF 10.

tl;dr AJ is a liar.
wdym needles
I was not able to vote on Washington discord on the minister decision thing
and you were the one responsible for the bot that lets people voting for minister stuff
so how am I supposed to vote when I cant vote on
By Mr AJ
stop the cap mate. you did borderline nothing and ignored the majority of the democratic decisions made by your cabinet. please dont call me a fanboy becausw you openly dont want to demote someone after them supporting and fighting with a criminal group and your cabinet deciding to put them on administrative leave. u need to rethink whos fault it was. the ministers u hired for physically not being able to get on or u for not being persistent enough with your lackluster plans.
Bat kat are you freakin serious ?
the trail about peachy was a minister thing and I let it happen
moving slav dragon to Seattle and selecting zman as well as phantom pear was minister decision and I let that happen
then there was this thing where 40% of bank balance should go to police even after I paid matt 100k for his wrp
that was minister's decision and I let that happen

Guys if you want matt to win this
Go on
but other than that don't lie about the stuff that I did for this server
By MattCobra
AJ, honeslty lad I'm fed up with you. You have completely hijacked this post so you can fuel your own ego and feel good about yourself.

Stop replying, this is my run for Mayor, not yours.

Oh and if you've got shit to expose me with, why dont you just get it over and done with?
By Mr AJ
AJ, honeslty lad I'm fed up with you. You have completely hijacked this post so you can fuel your own ego and feel good about yourself.

Stop replying, this is my run for Mayor, not yours.

Oh and if you've got shit to expose me with, why dont you just get it over and done with?
My ego?
you guys keep lying about me and call my response as ego?
Imma stop here

Good luck with ur election
I hope you do better than me as a mayor rather than lying or causing drama both on in game as well as on discord
AJ, can you explain why you are still continuing to defend your Minister of Everett Slav Dragon after he himself fully admitted to being associated with the Peace Axe Company, who mass raided new players and used extortion to gain financial profit and new members?
By Mr AJ
AJ, can you explain why you are still continuing to defend your Minister of Everett Slav Dragon after he himself fully admitted to being associated with the Peace Axe Company, who mass raided new players and used extortion to gain financial profit and new members?
Jacklay , peace Ax company doesn't raid new people in fact they were raiding bandit bases which was from your bandit group "Triads "
and Slav dragon did not raid anyone or promote raiding
In fact, he even stopped the raid when Elwin was doing it
By MattCobra
Stop posting about it here lads :/
you deserve a medal, i think you've created the most active topic of pandahut
Mr AJ, Cookie, MattCobra liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!