You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
A Mayor you can trust - MattCobra for Mayor, September 2020

Hello, fellow Pandas. With my return to Pandahut being imminent, I feel as though it is best that I announce my return to politics and official run for Mayor with the newly founded, Pandahut Libertarian Party.

Here are some of the reasons you should vote for me.
  • During my terms as Mayor of PEI, many notorious gangs were shut down, this includes but is not limited to - The Black Hats, The Grim Corps, The Atrozzi Family, The Crips, The Bloods and the Red Arrows. My experience fighting organised crime will come in handy when fighting the new crime groups dominating Washington, "The Triads" and "The Peace Corps".
  • I was a loyal Minister to AJ, though I did oppose many of his plans, as I used my position in the Government to look out for YOUR best interests.
  • I have been Mayor four times! Making me one of Pandahut's longest serving Mayors.
Here are some of my policies...
  • I will be tough on corruption, as the current Mayor's office seems to have a new corruption scandal every week. All of the choices for Minister will go through extensive background checks, to minimise the risk of criminals infiltrating our government.
  • Attempting to push for legaslation to make many of the weapons which are currently illegal legal. In my Party's opinion, it is a crime that we are disarming our citizens and as a result, creating an advantage for the criminals that plague our state. To those who are opposed, think about a time when you were being robbed or raided and think about what the outcome would have been like if you were well armed.
  • The Rifle and Shotgun Freedom act - this act would make every civilian eligible for a free rifle or shotgun. This will help arm our civilian population and overall reduce crime (Sidenote, they are only eligible for the rifle or shotgun if they have bought a license).
  • Reinvesting into Everett to be one of the business hubs of Washington. My Private Company, Cobra Enterprises, will be heavily investing into Everett and as a result, we intend on opening many shops and houses.
  • As I am going to be more active, I will use my experience as the founder of the FBI to organise the Police into an united front - The Washington Regional Police and The Sentinels will work together to fight crime across Washington,
  • Helping to protect and insure bases across the state to help our capitalist economy thrive.
Thank you all for reading this, I hope you will all make the right choice and

Vote for a Mayor you can trust!
As someone who has worked under you, I can attest that you will get things done.
GhostDragon, MattCobra liked this
I'm so excited rn. Literally creamed my pants when I saw this post.

I love you. Please be the father to my children 😍 😍 😍
By Outspace
Meh I support you but saying you beat Atrozzi is weird because what defeated Atrozzi was inactivity I'll be real lmfao
By MattCobra
Meh I support you but saying you beat Atrozzi is weird because what defeated Atrozzi was inactivity I'll be real lmfao
Hmm. I mean yes it went inactive but the PSD did police raid you a lot and many of your kidnaps and raids were countered. Also I did survive most of the hit spam so

/shrug
By MattCobra
my undies are now white men
+1
I'm so excited rn. Literally creamed my pants when I saw this post.

I love you. Please be the father to my children 😍 😍 😍
This is not the response I was expecting.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!