You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By AnarchyMachine
What are your gun law plans? Would you try to get admins to change the list of illegal guns (confirmed you are able to change it by Miku)
As a mayor I can try changing this list
Idk it's based on the guns that you are trying to add in or remove from the list of illegal guns
I thınk only pıstols should be legal people carryıng rpg wıth a lıcense lol
By MattCobra
What are your gun law plans? Would you try to get admins to change the list of illegal guns (confirmed you are able to change it by Miku)
Idk it's based on the guns that you are trying to add in or remove from the list of illegal guns
Terrible idea, you should be ashamed
By AnarchyMachine

Terrible idea, you should be ashamed
man why u bullyın me all tıme
By Jerry / Tony
I wanted to know about these 1v1 tournaments you were talking about. A couple questions I had were...

-Where would these be hosted / what server?

-How would you fund the winner if they requested it in PvP bamboo? You would only be the mayor for rp #10 so would this be an out of pocket exchange?

-If this were hosted in RP #10 by getting admin permission to do this event how would you go about it?
. -Fist fighting?
. -Weapons such as ...
.. -Guns
.. -Meele Weapons
... -Machete
... -Military knife
... -Katana
... -Ect
.. -Vehicle battles
... -Tanks
... -Helicopters
... -Airplanes
... -Ect

-How would these weapons/vehicles be obtained?
. -Funed by mayor
. -Brought by player?

-Looting policy (Mainly if on RP)
. -Winner of each battle takes loot.
. -No looting
By wonslowcar
I wanted to know about these 1v1 tournaments you were talking about. A couple questions I had were...

-Where would these be hosted / what server?

-How would you fund the winner if they requested it in PvP bamboo? You would only be the mayor for rp #10 so would this be an out of pocket exchange?

-If this were hosted in RP #10 by getting admin permission to do this event how would you go about it?
. -Fist fighting?
. -Weapons such as ...
.. -Guns
.. -Meele Weapons
... -Machete
... -Military knife
... -Katana
... -Ect
.. -Vehicle battles
... -Tanks
... -Helicopters
... -Airplanes
... -Ect

-How would these weapons/vehicles be obtained?
. -Funed by mayor
. -Brought by player?

-Looting policy (Mainly if on RP)
. -Winner of each battle takes loot.
. -No looting
it would obviously be held on a pvp server as 1v1s in rp arent allowed as long as its not in an rp admin sanctioned event
Mr AJ liked this
By Dogemaster7777777
I was thinking of opening a general store type thing in either tacoma or everett that would sell basic things like food, drink, and building supplies for cheap so that new players can afford it. I also think that certain stores (like mine when i make it pls :P) should be able to sell lower tier weapons like pistols without being a weaponsmith such as the 1911, the avenger, and the ace.
Mr AJ liked this
By MattCobra
someone raid my loverly tavern :( ım gonna open a clinic for mads 10 iqs and revive them
What?
By Mr AJ
someone raid my loverly tavern :( ım gonna open a clinic for mads 10 iqs and revive them
It got decayed Anarchy Machine
2 workers of ur tavern didn't show up regularly and stuff just disappeared
By AnarchyMachine
It got decayed Anarchy Machine
2 workers of ur tavern didn't show up regularly and stuff just disappeared
ıts not that fun as ımagıned sınce no real alcohol but ı wanna open a clınıc rp clınıc for fun or maybe a bus servıce ım not onlıne alot ı thınk bus servıce would be good or just aj ı gıve u the stuff u buıld for me man so ıt wont decay plz
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!