You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mr AJ
Looks like there won't be a proper debate happening soon in-game between mayoral candidates due to Timezone Issue

I would like to thank Bat Kat aka Won slow Car for trying his level best to gather all of us on a time where we could be free at but unfortunately, each of us is busy on various stuff IRL

Reasons why you should vote for me -
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=29736&p=182689#p182689

What would I do as a Mayor on the month of August

1) I would be paying the police force over a budget of 100k
Currently, Sentinel police group seems to be inactive and Tacoma Minister Slav Dragon has been doing his level best with less number of experienced cops to keep the crime rate low
and now recently we had been hearing rumors that there would be a new police force coming up soon, founded by 2 former business owners and a former judge who was also an advisor for many mayors over the year of 2018

I would look into the performance of these 3 groups and would either divide the funding into 3 or I would give it slav police department and the new police department that would be established soon this month

2) Events
This month I would be focusing more on the events
a) Medal Of Honour Event will be held at this month's end to Honour officers who did well as officers and gifts would be given to them along with some certificates
b) I would bring back the Grand Prix Event which I did on 2018, where 4 to 6 contestants would race around the map and winners would be paid via bamboos
c) Pandahut Got Talent or Unturned Olympics - Pandahut Got talent is where roleplayers will be asked to display their talent on stage ( Singing, you can do something related to memes, comedy act and much more ) and would be either reviewed by Experienced Roleplayers or Staff Members

I m not sure about the unturned Olympics thing, but for now, I m thinking of ideas to host this event, This event would be more like real-life Olympics where there would be different games like swimming, marathon, fencing, and other stuff, I would host this if I got time for this

d) Last but not least - Pandahut PVP Championship, this a 1v1 tournament that will be happening throughout this month, Top winner of this tournament will be paid via either RP / PVP Bamboos it's based on their choice and the winner will be given the contract to work for a police group on RP, Winner of this tournament would be considered as the greatest pvper on pandahut rp and will be provided by a certificate to showcase their skill on Pandahut.net

3) WCA Towns
As you know, Washington Cities of Alliance has been working hard on Tacoma and on Everett, It was kind of inactive last month, But don't worry, we got plenty of good plans and we have decided to turn Everett into a Business Hub on the coming month of August

4) Beginner Friendly Towns
Under my mayoral term, I would take initiatives that would help new players to RP well,
we all know that a good active RP town and a Noob Friendly server would boost server population as well as the reputation

I will make sure to build bases that have rules on it on Everett, WCA has already built one on Tacoma
and we would make sure to let our ministers help new people out on respective towns

and for new business owners, we would provide funds which would help them start their business without any problems or problems related to personal finance

5) I would bring other sub RP laws on various towns to improve RP and would make sure to listen to people's voices aka suggestions and opinions

If you got any questions or doubts
feel free to drop it here or you can contact me on Discord - AJ#6967

Make sure to vote the right person based on their experience on the server as well as their way of dealing situations
and Good luck to all who are currently running in for the mayoral election

Make sure to read my app on the link that I have provided above, It might give you some deep insights about my experiences in the Government of Washington
By MattCobra
Very good post AJ, answered a lot of questions- you're by far one of the most professional candidates out there!

May I ask, what is your vision for each town? And also, what 3 police groups are out there and which do you think seems like the more professional one?
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
Very good post AJ, answered a lot of questions- you're by far one of the most professional candidates out there!

May I ask, what is your vision for each town? And also, what 3 police groups are out there and which do you think seems like the more professional one?
First of all, thank you for your comment and second I would like to discuss the questions you mentioned above

My Vision for each town hmm ......

So far I have been working on Tacoma very closely for months and Tbh with you
Tacoma is one of the smallest towns out of both Seattle and Everett

Since Everett has all the stuff that we need including an Airport which is a major plus for a town cuz we don't have one on Seattle or on Tacoma
I will make sure to sign in exclusive deals with major reputable business owners on Everett and turn Everett into a business hub, More like a New Seattle

Tacoma... Well, it's a small town, so as a Mayor I would focus on turning Tacoma into a friendly new player town, more like a town where roleplayers learn rules, understand the mechanics of Pandahut RP and gain experience.
I can't do this on Seattle due to various reasons, First of all, Seattle isn't a beginner-friendly place which means that raids and robbery occur most of the time and players over there won't care whether you are a beginner or an expert, 2nd Seattle is laggy, Idk why it's laggy, but as days go by new players they just build a big base over there, lag the entire town and cause trouble for others

This doesn't mean that I would bring in fresh players on Tacoma, To get a place for business on Tacoma, you must have at least have 40 to 60 hours on the server and be active at least for 1.5 to 2 hours every day if possible so that I can run the town actively else the entire town would go down spiral and inactive.

My plans for Seattle is to get the prefabs to trustworthy merchants and players and organize things as much as possible, We all know for a fact that Seattle has been more of a modified battle royale zone than a safe place itself, So I would like to move the business part of Seattle to Everett and control crimes on Seattle as much as possible.

2nd question about the police groups

I have been the vice mayor for around 2 months and since then, Sentinel police group was great and they were active until early last month
I don't know what went wrong there, seems like they have been using some kind of strategy where they would hire active officers and let them go around the entire map
This didn't work out well when they had limited active officers and stationed them based on the active population on each town and on active cases which brought them down in terms of productivity and reaching the crime scene even before the damage has been done

These days I see Kmms and other Sentinel Police Group officers rarely and I don't know if you know this, But We had a deal with Sentinel Police group in exchange of people's privacy for safety on Tacoma

This deal did not go well cuz from their side they were active at max around 1.5 to 2 weeks and then gone
I don't wanna blame them cuz they might have got some stuff going on for them IRL , But the deal did not go well
I don't think WCA would renew the deal this month due to the fact that SPG was supposed to fight crimes on Seattle and then station at other towns, But in our case, They couldn't be active both on Seattle and on other towns so .... yeah

Slav Police Group has been doing well for weeks and has been even there on Tacoma when before Sentinel police group showed up on Tacoma

Slav Dragon ( Current Minister of Tacoma ) Has extended his vigilante services on Seattle and so far its good tbh

The problems faced by this group has is that It has fewer members but more professional officers, As per my research, Slav Police group tend to play longer than Sentinel police group and partners up with local officers to give them some experience as well as use them to counter crime which is win win situation

Slav Dragon currently accepts officers via in-game and even though he did his level best on protecting the town , His Group has been less popular both on in-game as well as on Forums which leads to other questions such as ..... who would protect the town when they are offline and How can someone ever contact Officer Slav without forcing themselves to play on different timezone just to meet Slav and add themselves to the group

3rd group
I can't reveal much information about this group cause they are still on their developmental stages and would be on action this month.
all I can say is that the Founders of this group are well-renouned roleplayers and have been moderators with a good amount of experience
The founders of this group used to work on legal laws as well as on police force for years and now they will be making their debut as a police group that would serve as the legal police force on WCA based towns
According to me and based on the experiences that I had with them throughout the years
I can say that their professional and their leadership style has been amazing

I would definitely look into slav police group and the 3rd group

Meanwhile, the Sentinel Police group has to prove me that they are good enough to be a proper police force by stopping crimes on Seattle
and For now their contract with WCA has been terminated
MattCobra liked this
By Mr AJ
will you do anything to boost the popularity of certain roles like fisherman, doctor, chef, decorator, or uber driver?
As a mayor I would start a fisherman Club where roleplayers with fisherman role would join the club and then the fishes they caught will be sold to Government for higher prices for example if a fish costs around 20bb , It will be sold to Government for 40bb .

These fishes will be then cooked by hired chefs or fisherman themselves and the food will be distributed around the towns on various locations to get people to treat their hunger levels

Chef role isn't on the bad side like all other roles that you have mentioned above
Reputable Chefs will be given contracts on Everett and on Tacoma
meanwhile, for normal chefs, I would do the same thing I did for the fisherman role
So far I haven't decided much about this

Doctor Role, hmm
I don't see them much active and I don't see normal roleplayers buying off medkits except for vaccines when some random kid drinks in the green apple juice

Building a hospital for doctors doesn't make any sense cuz when no one shows up on the hospital these doctors of Washington would soon turn into some other role, Cuz people need money to survive on the server

Instead of building a big hospital which is a huge wastage of space, I would like to create a Medical division within a police group, where the head of the police department would buy medkits on a bulk quantity or let police officers buy from them and would be paid either by the police department or from WCA

For doctors who do not want to join major police groups, WCA would buy off stuff such as vaccines and medkits from them and make sure if people are safe when doctors are absent

Decorator Role

As a mayor I can give can help them open businesses , fund them and market their products around the region if possible

But the flaw that I see on decorator role is that Many other roles can now buy decorator stuff like glasses, cage lights and other stuff that is meant to be sold by decorator role
So this case should be taken care of by the staff team than that of Mayor Government
But from my side, I can help these decorators by teaching them some of the stuff that I learned via experience more like crafting and sell stuff for higher prices and help them with branding,

Uber Role
I would form a company for uber drivers ( I dont know if this would work ) and pay them high to give rides to people for a very cheap price around 50bb to 150bb max per ride
and help uber roleplayers to open up a portable mechanic store where they can sell stuff to people and get them cars when mechanics arent active

I have to think a lot on uber, decorator and Doctor role
Cause people can survive without these roles and other roles, as well as features, has to be changed for example in order to promote the uber role, you have to deactivate tpa command but we can't let that happen due to the fact that many would start grumbling, Doctor Role - Only cops, as well as bandits rarely, buy medical supplies and there are not many general roleplayers buying these off doctors and for decorator role, some of this role features should be disabled on other roles so that decorators can sell something

To make these roles active, we have to figure out the way on how these people would be paid by people

For uber role, I will try bringing in some sub RP laws inside the town and make sure people use uber and for doctor as I have mentioned above, for now, I will let them partner up with various police force as well as WCA and for decorator , I will let them decorate the town and other buildings and pay them based on projects if they are free else I would help them out by opening a general store business or some kind of a business that needs crafting experience which will help them earn some money

By AnarchyMachine
will you do anything to boost the popularity of certain roles like fisherman, doctor, chef, decorator, or uber driver?
As a mayor I would start a fisherman Club where roleplayers with fisherman role would join the club and then the fishes they caught will be sold to Government for higher prices for example if a fish costs around 20bb , It will be sold to Government for 40bb .

These fishes will be then cooked by hired chefs or fisherman themselves and the food will be distributed around the towns on various locations to get people to treat their hunger levels

Chef role isn't on the bad side like all other roles that you have mentioned above
Reputable Chefs will be given contracts on Everett and on Tacoma
meanwhile, for normal chefs, I would do the same thing I did for the fisherman role
So far I haven't decided much about this

Doctor Role, hmm
I don't see them much active and I don't see normal roleplayers buying off medkits except for vaccines when some random kid drinks in the green apple juice

Building a hospital for doctors doesn't make any sense cuz when no one shows up on the hospital these doctors of Washington would soon turn into some other role, Cuz people need money to survive on the server

Instead of building a big hospital which is a huge wastage of space, I would like to create a Medical division within a police group, where the head of the police department would buy medkits on a bulk quantity or let police officers buy from them and would be paid either by the police department or from WCA

For doctors who do not want to join major police groups, WCA would buy off stuff such as vaccines and medkits from them and make sure if people are safe when doctors are absent

Decorator Role

As a mayor I can give can help them open businesses , fund them and market their products around the region if possible

But the flaw that I see on decorator role is that Many other roles can now buy decorator stuff like glasses, cage lights and other stuff that is meant to be sold by decorator role
So this case should be taken care of by the staff team than that of Mayor Government
But from my side, I can help these decorators by teaching them some of the stuff that I learned via experience more like crafting and sell stuff for higher prices and help them with branding,

Uber Role
I would form a company for uber drivers ( I dont know if this would work ) and pay them high to give rides to people for a very cheap price around 50bb to 150bb max per ride
and help uber roleplayers to open up a portable mechanic store where they can sell stuff to people and get them cars when mechanics arent active

I have to think a lot on uber, decorator and Doctor role
Cause people can survive without these roles and other roles, as well as features, has to be changed for example in order to promote the uber role, you have to deactivate tpa command but we can't let that happen due to the fact that many would start grumbling, Doctor Role - Only cops, as well as bandits rarely, buy medical supplies and there are not many general roleplayers buying these off doctors and for decorator role, some of this role features should be disabled on other roles so that decorators can sell something

To make these roles active, we have to figure out the way on how these people would be paid by people

For uber role, I will try bringing in some sub RP laws inside the town and make sure people use uber and for doctor as I have mentioned above, for now, I will let them partner up with various police force as well as WCA and for decorator , I will let them decorate the town and other buildings and pay them based on projects if they are free else I would help them out by opening a general store business or some kind of a business that needs crafting experience which will help them earn some money

aj I opened my tavern and hired 2 worker in everet come visit ım gonna vote for u didnt know u was runnıng mayor lol
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
aj I opened my tavern and hired 2 workers in Everet come visit ım gonna vote for u didn't know u was runnıng mayor lol
Make sure not to conduct any illegal fight club on your tavern lmao
I would love to visit your tavern, get drunk on pure cow milk and some blts
AnarchyMachine liked this
By MattCobra
What are your gun law plans? Would you try to get admins to change the list of illegal guns (confirmed you are able to change it by Miku)
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
What are your gun law plans? Would you try to get admins to change the list of illegal guns (confirmed you are able to change it by Miku)
As a mayor I can try changing this list
Idk it's based on the guns that you are trying to add in or remove from the list of illegal guns

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!