You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who should be the Mayor for the month of July?

PhantomPear
65%
Mr.CroissantEgg
35%
By ZERO
Here you guys can vote for the next Mayor. Remember to pick wisely as the winner will be mayor for the entire month, unless they resign. If this does happen, the Mayor position will go to the next candidate with the most votes. Mayors have the ability to change the current state laws, so make your vote count!

All those who have registered to run for Mayor are on the ballot. On this thread, you are able to make your opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum. If the arguments get out of hand they may be deleted by a moderator without warning!

Voting Rules
1. All voters must have at least 40 total hours on Pandahut roleplay servers.
2. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
3. Alternate accounts are not allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
4. Unknown, brand new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
5. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
6. No corruption (AKA paying for votes)

The new Mayor will be announced on the 10th.

Good luck to all the candidates!
:heartfulpanda:
By wonslowcar
-1 to phantom
out of his promises as mayor, he did not accomplish any of them, except for paying some money to SPECIFIC police officers. out of the many police officers i've spoken to, i have yet to hear someone say they received a payment from you.
By PhantomPear
-1 to phantom
out of his promises as mayor, he did not accomplish any of them, except for paying some money to SPECIFIC police officers. out of the many police officers i've spoken to, i have yet to hear someone say they received a payment from you.
This is not true at all. I’ve funded businesses over 300K out of my own pocket, I’ve rebuilt raided bases like I said I would and I’ve funded officers of the sentinels each 15K and some lone officers Money. I have fulfilled my promises and I plan to do so again.
MattCobra liked this
By wonslowcar
-1 to phantom
This is not true at all. I’ve funded businesses over 300K out of my own pocket, I’ve rebuilt raided bases like I said I would and I’ve funded officers of the sentinels each 15K and some lone officers Money. I have fulfilled my promises and I plan to do so again.
so explain why your police force takes so long to respond to any kidnap, and often come malequipped, needing dragonfangs, guns, ammo, healing, etc? not every officer is in the sentinels, and some of the best officers are out of the sentinels. it seems like you only fund your own group
By PhantomPear
-1 to phantom
so explain why your police force takes so long to respond to any kidnap, and often come malequipped, needing dragonfangs, guns, ammo, healing, etc? not every officer is in the sentinels, and some of the best officers are out of the sentinels. it seems like you only fund your own group
If officers need equipment then they should come to me and ask! I will gladly provide guns ammo and healing products to any officer
MattCobra liked this
By Goldy
+1 to boldy godly
Yessir you know how it is
By MattCobra
Croissants with egg and bacon are really good ngl.

+1
By ROZE's are RED
its a day late

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!