You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By PeachyPoro
Hi guys, out of recent events and seeing how much our noob and new our cops are, and seeing as how I am usually the only Police Chief on who is active most of time, I will be hosting a **Police Training Event** on July 3rd and July 5th. This will be the same training just two events incase one date can not be made. Each event will be about 1 hour long. We will go over arresting protocols, how to determine proper jailing time and bail fees, how to properly rescue during kidnaps, how to properly stop raids, and how execute arrest warrants/raid warrants. We will also go over the rules under pandahut for policing, and current washington laws.

Each training starts at 6:30 pm PST (3:30 pm EST)
Contact Yassuo#7405 or @Jacklay43 in discord for more info or if you’d like to teach alongside me!

UPDATE: Will also be building a arena where we can practice target practice. Going to see if mods will allow me to invite all trainees into a group to prevent actual kos.
Mr AJ, Nicolas liked this
By PhantomPear
Mayor Pear supports this
Mr AJ, Nicolas liked this
By wonslowcar
Hi guys, out of recent events and seeing how much our noob and new our cops are, and seeing as how I am usually the only Police Chief on who is active most of time, I will be hosting a **Police Training Event** on July 3rd and July 5th. This will be the same training just two events incase one date can not be made. Each event will be about 1 hour long. We will go over arresting protocols, how to determine proper jailing time and bail fees, how to properly rescue during kidnaps, how to properly stop raids, and how execute arrest warrants/raid warrants. We will also go over the rules under pandahut for policing, and current washington laws.

Contact Yassuo#7405 or @Jacklay43 in discord for more info or if you’d like to teach alongside me!

UPDATE: Will also be building a arena where we can practice target practice. Going to see if mods will allow me to invite all trainees into a group to prevent actual kos.
the problem with a training event is finding a cop whos qualified on telling people how to pvp
Mr AJ liked this
By ROZE's are RED
hey this is so ezy so why not every other day on weekends so no one can rly raid
By PeachyPoro

the problem with a training event is finding a cop whos qualified on telling people how to pvp
I am working on this. I’m not the best pvper myself so was going to advertise if anyone good at pvp wants to help
Mr AJ liked this
By wonslowcar

I am working on this. I’m not the best pvper myself so was going to advertise if anyone good at pvp wants to help
i volunteer
By PeachyPoro
The pvp part will be hosted by Bat Kat and Smokeybear. Oldman Aj will co host the training alongside me. Hope to see a lot of faces show up!
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!