You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By PhantomPear
Hello Everyone! This is where you can apply to be a minister of Washington. I Will Be Accepting positions On Friday June 12th so make sure to apply by then.
Thank You! - Mayor Pear

Positions:
Vice Mayor (Accepting 1)
Police Minister (Accepting 1)
Economics Minister (Accepting 1)
Events Minister (Accepting 1)
Bodyguard (Accepting 2)
Personal Advisor (Accepting 2)

Name:
Current Role:
Previous Experiences:
Position Applying For:
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?:
AnarchyMachine liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
Name:Gramps
Current Role: Doesnt matter, but im a fisherman
Previous Experiences:Pretty much none
Position Applying For:economics minister
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?:why not
Mr AJ, APlaysV liked this
By wonslowcar
Name: Bat Kat
Current Role: banned, ubt im currently either kidnapper (to raid criminal bases, of course) or will occassionally go ceo.
Previous Experiences: i was ex mayor
Role I am applying for: economics minister
Why should I pick you: I am gamer in leading economies, i have served multiple mayors in their cabinets, i am an ex psd oversheriff, my waves are spinnin, and i make fresh houses. i have led multiple insurance companies, and only 1 was suspected of fraud.
Last edited by wonslowcar on June 10th, 2020, 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Quavo
Name: Lil Uzi Vert
Current Role: Salesman
Previous Experiences: Mayor x2 Vice Mayor x2
Position Applying For: Economics Minister
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I'm the best person on RP that is money related to making more than 3x more than anyone else so I'm pretty good with economics. Also last term generated over 850K in town balance spending for the server!.

RP Moderator
By Zeviic
Name: Zevvvv
Current Role: Bandit
Previous Experiences: None
Position Applying For: Vice Mayor
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I have quality experience being in charge as a second in command. I am a chill dude and not power hungry. I can be trusted.
APlaysV liked this
By realDolanBright
Name: dolan
Current Role: chief
Previous Experiences: i am pro i play since 2018
Position Applying For: bodyguard
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I am pro at The pvp and i protec at any cost
Mr AJ liked this
By APlaysV
Name: APlaysV
Current Role: Police Chief
Previous Experiences: None.
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: You should accept me because, I will help out the mayor with everything he needs and, suggest things that mayor can improve or do, and I just want to help the community and, I think I would be fit for this position as Vice Mayor.

Also, I am active in the game, and that kinda improves me and, I am not power hungry.
Next thing what I could do, is check alot of funding requests and, tell mayor, or other people to fund the dude.
Another thing what I can do, is help the new people and, yeah.

So, next thing could do is help the mayor get more bodyguards if needed or anything else.
And another thing why I want to become a vice mayor because, I want to help the people that need help, and are homeless and, just donate to them and make, a better place in seattle and, more.

I can be trusted in many things, and also I can communicate to other ministers what should we do and, etc get new plans for washington and, just overall make washington a good place for everyone that stays, and also clear up the terorrists that ruin washington very much, and I can rebuild raided things as well.
Last edited by APlaysV on June 11th, 2020, 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr AJ
Name: Oldman AJ
Current Role: Salesman / Builder n Ceo
Previous Experiences:
Judge (2019 )
Minister of Transport [P13] (2019)
PH10 Treasurer (2019 )
Vice Mayor of Washington [ 13 December 2018 - 7 January 2019 ]
1 x PEI Recreational Minister / Events Organizer [ 13 September 2018 - 7 October 2018]
1 x Mayor Of Washington [ August 7 2018 - September 7 2018 ] - https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... yor+office
1 x PEI Mayoral Chief of Staff [ August 7 2018 - September 7 2018 ]
2 x PH 13 Economy Minister [ July 7 2018 - August 5 2018 ] [ August 16 2018 - September 7 2018 ]
1 x PH 13 Housing Minister [ July 20 2018 - August 5 2018 ]

Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I have been playing panda hat for many years and to be honest with you, I had been a member of the government till last year, So I do know what it takes to improve an economy of a server as a minister and also to govern other important aspects of the field such as Funding Police, coming up with strategic plans to overcome crime and to improve Rp among newcomers and helping them in a way so that they won't turn away or get pissed
As a Vice-mayor, I would fund new players on their businesses, come up with creative plans and join together with other ministers to form a good Washington government
By $eran rap
Name: $eran rap
Current Role: Police chief and hopefully police Deputy
Previous Experiences: None
Position Applying For: Police minister
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I think that i'm pretty active, and i know well what should police no/not do, so i think i'll be able to manage this position pretty well
Mr AJ liked this
By Surfice
Name: Surfice
Current Role: CEO
Previous Experiences: Not sure what to put here, but I've been around for a while.
Position Applying For: Economics Minister
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: Currently running the Merchant's Guild, a group based entirely around shop owners on the server.
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!