You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By V3NT3
Name: V3NT3
Current Role: Police Chief
Previous Experiences: I have like 20hours being in the bodyguard role, i’m decent at pvp
Position Applying For: Bodyguard
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: Not that many people applied for bodyguard, I’m not a 10year old squeaker. Most importantly I will protect you until I die and if your being kidnapped, I would pay to get you out or get you out myself. I would always put my life before yours.
By Kmsm73.
Name:Kmsm73
Current Role: Swat
Previous Experiences: I have no experiences with other mayors but have experience as police.
Position Applying For: Police minister
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I am a respectful and responsible. I am very active. My current role is police. I also have 40 hours in the last 2 weeks which is proof I am active. I have good relationships with everybody on the server haven’t made anybody an enemy.
By Lil Dicky
Name: Dicky
Current Role: Bodyguard
Previous Experiences: Former Police Captain, Former PSD Seargant, Former WSMR Soldier
Position Applying For: Bodygaurd
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I'm a good pvper training with the top 10 players on PH #16 and PH #12. I will do anything to protect the mayor as he is our lord and savior. And, I am not afraid to lose my loot and kill some people.
By PhantomPear
Hello Everyone! I Would like to Thank Everyone who applied and i have selected A Couple Ministers.

Vice Mayor: AJ
Police Minister: $eran Rap
Economics Minister: I Couldnt Decide, so i chose Both Surfice and Quavo!
Events Minister: No One Applied
Bodyguard: Seba and Dicky
Personal Advisor: Zevvic And APlaysV

There is still a spot open for Events Minister and Two Spots open for Personal Advisor!
Mr AJ liked this
By AnarchyMachine
Name: Anarchy Machine
Current Role: salesman
Previous Experiences: not much legal business but I was chief once
Position Applying For: event minister
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I have fun event ideas and carnavals that people can like I would like to make it live with you I want to make events so bad :D
By NeedlessMemeing
Name: NeedlessMemeing
Current Role: SWAT
Previous Experiences: Mayor, vice mayor many times, assistant to the majority of mayors on 10 from 2019 to present
Position Applying For: Personal advisor
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I have a lot of experience advising mayors, mainly in the form of writing their laws and giving them some direction. I know how to help, and I would be available most of the time to assist (when I'm awake and not at school).
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!