You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Pablo Escobar.
Format For Shop Funding
Name: Pablo Escobar
What Is Your Role: Mechanic
What Are You Selling: Cars, helicopters, scooters and more :) - everything "mechanic" al"
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them? yes
How Much Do You Request: Since I want to build a 3x3x2 metal building for my beautiful showroom and shop, I think 30k would be a great start
By GandaIf
Name:Gandalf
What Is Your Role:I forget, wasnt on for a while
What Are You Selling: Cssino, and face masks
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them? No I wont.
How Much Do You Request:100k
By realDolanBright
Format For Shop Funding
Name: dolan
What Is Your Role: chef
What Are You Selling: i have a fast food restaurant called McDolan's and I could really use some money to try taking it off
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them? yes
How Much Do You Request: any money will be at help
Mr AJ liked this
By Angrypork
Name: the pope
What Are You Selling: church services at my church
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them: yes
How Much Do You Request: enough to build my church for the people
Pablo Escobar. liked this
By PhantomPear
Name: Jacklay43
What Is Your Role: Police(Vip+)
What Are You Selling: Let’s build a airport/aircraft rental services. Hopefully eventually apply for it to become garage region for AIRCRAFTS only. Would like to build a main airport lobby where players may apply to rent out shops to sell mini services. Build a landing strip with functional/gadd /gtake. Helicopter landing pads. The main goal of this airport is to help build something attractive and visually appealing to players, while also making landing aircrafts easier and safer. Imagine trying to land your jet in the seattle garage. Heck most of the time I’m scared to land my heli cuz it can blow up on the flag pole above bank. Yes I know there is a landing strip at the farm, but someone has build over it/on it with and I plan on building this airport in a isolated town such as tacoma or elsewhere. Seattle is the main hub of the server, however I think it would be a great idea for players to expand to other towns. Most of the time players just stay in seattle. By building airports, this might help attract players to other areas/towns which can help combat Seattle’s lag line and contesting of spaces.
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them? Yes
How Much Do You Request: Funding for aircraft rental- about 2-3 aircrafts. Funding for airport- TBD but probably around 300-500k (rough estimate may be less may be more)x
Funding Request Denied
By PhantomPear
Format For Shop Funding
Name: Pablo Escobar
What Is Your Role: Mechanic
What Are You Selling: Cars, helicopters, scooters and more :) - everything "mechanic" al"
How Much Do You Request: Since I want to build a 3x3x2 metal building for my beautiful showroom and shop, I think 30k would be a great start
Funding Request Denied
By PhantomPear
Name:Gandalf
What Is Your Role:I forget, wasnt on for a while
What Are You Selling: Cssino, and face masks
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them? No I wont.
How Much Do You Request:100k
Funding Request Accepted, but contact me on discord
By PhantomPear
Format For Shop Funding
Name: dolan
What Are You Selling: i have a fast food restaurant called McDolan's and I could really use some money to try taking it off
How Much Do You Request: any money will be at help
Funding Request Accepted
By PhantomPear
Name: the pope
What Are You Selling: church services at my church
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them: yes
How Much Do You Request: enough to build my church for the people
Funding Request Denied
By Jeff Bezos
Name: Erich Koch
What Is Your Role: salesman or CEO
What Are You Selling: Various items, guns, alicepacks, mres, etc. Nothing illegal
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them?: Absolutely, nothing illegal is kept inside my base
How Much Do You Request: 15k to cover starting fees of opening the shop up and to cover bamboo spent for protection of the base.
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!