You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By realDolanBright
Hi, I'm Dolan Bright and I play on Pandahut since 2018. As you know, I applied for mayor and here I will give you reasons to vote for me and what will I do differently and improve.
  • I will invest a lot of money in the police force as it is rising and it will motivate new policemen and give them chance to prove themselves. I will invest in their firearms and overall equipment and also will fund the police groups and prisons.
  • I will work and invest in a great, but sadly abandoned project called the CSO. It will basically aim to spread out all bases and people into different cities, making the lag in Seattle less unbearable and making the city actually roleplay-able while also populating the current ghost towns like Tacoma and Everett.
  • I will invest in any interesting project from the community, because as you know - one man can't think of everything himself. If I think a project has potential and is good for the community, I will surely invest in it.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope everyone has a fun summer!!
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!