You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Angrypork
Ye who read upon this message on this glorious day, is to be informed of the revival of panda huts first church. The Church Of Angrypork. We had lost our way after years of war an oppression and turned into warriors to fend off the raiders of our sacred lands.

We Today rejoice in celebration of our independence.

All Pandahut gamers are welcome to join our church. We will be creating a community house for us all to live in as one big panda family. We will spread the good word of the lord and spread the work across the server.

We will be taking part in events for people

Weddings
Rituals before raids blessing The Who shall take part in them
Rituals after raids blessing those who died
Birthday party’s
Blessing the farmers crops
Blessing the factions
Handing out free items
Food drives
Funerals
Grand openings
Church services
And much more

We will bring support to all who are need of it I’m these times. We are looking for members.

If you are interested in joining introduce yourself below and you will be welcomed to our community with open arms.

Peace be with you pandas
V3NT3, Zeviic liked this
By Zeviic
Hello, it is I. I was very, very sad when the church disbanded, however many winters ago it was. I would like to return and witness the ascension of this church once again. Peace be with you.
Angrypork liked this
By Angrypork
Hello, it is I. I was very, very sad when the church disbanded, however many winters ago it was. I would like to return and witness the ascension of this church once again. Peace be with you.
Welcome back fellow brother, the long long winter has finally past and we are now together as one. Peace be with you on this glorious day
By GrandpaHoovie
(drinks)
so it begins
By ROZE's are RED
Will We support each other if so I’m in
By Frosty the snowman
This sounds like an cult

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!