You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Burnt
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 7th of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game
Set up promotional signs
Give out items
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
On the 6th of this month, I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and at the end of the 7th, the Mayor will be elected!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off
By Liona
Steam Name and In-game name: trial - wo shi zhen mai
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 18 hours a day ranging between 3am EST till however long
Time Zone: MYT
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: over 1000
Steam ID64: 76561198204248727
Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198204248727/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: none
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: To help the newer players set up their shops and to be able to help serve the community.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I'll be able to endorse larger build projects, fund smaller/new shops and businesses and help fund the police group WPS.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes, many reasons it varies
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I'll spend it on funding new shops and businesses as i've mentioned as well as providing an insurance policy whereby if a shop i've funded gets raided, I can help pay them back for up to 50% of the loot they lost so they aren't completely screwed after the raid.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I'll be building a mall where people can own stores and sell things from safety and will be protected by the police groups. I'll be hosting events with cash prizes to hype up RP and of course help provide things such as generators and buildables for players to build their shops.
By Halo
About Me
Steam Name: Halo
In-game Name: Halo
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): Weekdays: 6PM to 7-8PM // Weekends: 4PM to 6-7PM
Time Zone: GMT +8
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 142.1 Hours Logged Currently On Pandahut
Steam ID64: 76561198972583312
Discord IGN: Halo#0432
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/icanseethehalo/
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Unfortunately, I Do Not Have A Microphone

Staff Members, Ex-Mayor or Higher Police Ranks That Referred Me To Apply: None

Why You Should Vote For Me
Why Do You Want To Become This Certain Rank?: Although I have not been here long within the Pandahut community, from what I have seen it’s a community unlike no other. It has been and still is a pleasant experience having to roleplay and work alongside such open-minded and friendly individuals of the Pandahut community. But, as I have played more and more with occasional butt cramps and sore backs, I have enjoyed the experience, but sometimes it feels as if roleplay is lackluster. It could use a bit more directive in which every member of the community, old and new alike, would enjoy and to also experience new directives in which roleplay could take place in different locations rather than one centralized spot. Whilst watching and roleplaying from the sidelines in my time of being a citizen of the Washington State, I’ve become very concerned about the direction the state is headed in. I’m rather unhappy in previous mayor’s approaches to the handling of the homelessness, to the decline in specific sectors within the industry, to the decline in businesses, and to the rather untouched and unused spots of other potential towns to promote a new perspective to roleplay. As previous mayors have touched upon such issues, their directive tends to be towards fighting crime, which is rather ineffective, as citizens of Washington State do not have much to do, other than rob, kidnap, raid, and more outlandish things. Although, I will be fighting crime, I won’t promise to any of you that I’ll eradicate crime or lower the crime rates, as we all know that that’s just a false promise in guise. However I will promise on these fundamental beliefs I have in order to better the state of Washington. I promise to fight the decline in specific sectors within the industry, such as chefs, builders, decorators, doctors, builders, lawyers, judges, farmers, fishermans. I will create such directives and plans in order for more and more citizens, both new and old alike to reconsider popular choices into choosing the minority of other roles by creating better paying incentives and creating more opportunities for such roles. I also promise to rather use the untouched towns and add bits of uniqueness to each potential town in order to promote a new perspective to roleplay, where players will use other decentralized spots to roleplay. Another promise is that I will help the homelessness in an efficient and cheap way, as Maimonides said, “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” through teaching them how to make a living just starting out and creating job opportunities from them outside of their respective careers to make up for that vacuum of time being in those careers. Finally, I promise to try my best to fight the decline in businesses as businesses are a central and unique perspective into creating roleplay with members of the Pandahut community.

I would like to become a mayor, or in correct terms, run for mayor, because I believe that I can bring a unique perspective and bring a movement in which the citizens of Washington State will want to roleplay more and bring in new or pre-existing businesses in whilst also helping out new citizens brought in, to educate them to ready themselves to set them for years to come and to fill in the growing demands of certain career paths.

How Will You Be Helpful To The Community By Receiving The Mayor Rank?: I would be helpful to the community by promoting roleplay more than ever rather than fueling the war on crime and instead fueling the campaign movement of creating a tripartite federation state, so citizens would be able to travel from city to town and town to town in order to create and experience new perspectives into roleplay.

Have You Been Banned From Pandahut Before? If Yes, Why?: I have not been banned from Pandahut before.

Do You Know All The Rules For The RP Server?: Yes, I do know all the rules for the RP server, although I admit sometimes there are gray zones within rules in which I'm confused and would have to ask higher staff members upon it.

What Will You Spend The Money That You're Being Given As Mayor For?: Using the funds when being given mayor, I would use such funds for creating paying incentives and other such directives, so more and more citizens become interested and involved in roles that most citizens aren’t involved in. I would also use funds acquired to help the homelessness in a cheap, but efficient way so each and every homeless person gets prior knowledge to make a living. I would also use those funds to support and fulfill my promise of using untouched towns, such as Tacoma and Everett and make them into its own town in which it has its own personality added to the mix. I will also use such funds, if able to, to create a federalist system in which two other qualified citizens will help and create directives to regulate the two other towns in order to fulfill my promise of expanding role play to other decentralized locations. I’ll also put use my funds to help and start up qualified businesses that are in need of financial support, but funds would be only given, once said business proves itself to be a qualified business that is in need of financial support. Finally, I’ll fund a police force so it is better equipped to address the safety of the general public and also equipped to combat the current crime rate to the best as it can.

How Will You Help People With The Permissions You're Given As A Mayor? (Builder And Constructor Permissions): I would help the citizens of the state of Washington with the permissions given to me as a mayor by building/redecorating/refurbishing bases/prefabs in order for businesses to be start up, towns to be used again and not left aside. I’ll be also be providing services, such as well placing generators so it is efficient and is to be able to be used by most citizens, free of charge and also be putting my permissions to use by helping the homelessness by giving them a chainsaw to start their first ever home or business and teaching them upon the fundamentals to make themselves a living, rather than giving away items for free.
AnarchyMachine, Mr AJ, Outspace and 1 others liked this
By UDontKnow
Steam Name and In-game name: UDontKnow RainBox

Online Hours 3 to 9 pm on weekdays 11 am to 1 am on weekends

Time Zone: EST

Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Around 260 but my hours reset for some reason but currently only 150

Steam ID64:76561198824017040

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198824017040/

Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: none

Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes

Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Lots of things have changed while I was gone but I am back and I want to help change things back to normal. I would like to legalize and make some things illegal. I want to help find loopholes in the laws and patch them up. Berries. Berries are a big deal for me. Now I know they might be a drug, but do they do anything to you. It is like drinking alcohol. It may give you a high but it doesn't hurt your health in any way. You can not get addicted to them. They have no long term effects at all. After the small high that doesn't do much except make you see colors, it doesn't do anything. It will also make more people want to farm them. It will open up more jobs and will allow people to make money more easily. I will try to make berries allowed for medical use during my term as president. I will propose a law including my main point on medical issues on Washington. This law will allow the hospital to become a region. Doctors will care for people who choose to go to the hospital if they need to be cared for. If there is a certain RP that involves stress depression or any chronic pain, a doctor shall give the patient one berrie. The doctor must watch them take this berrie. An Offical that can be allowed to give berries, appointed by the mayor will give the hospital 10 berries each day. If any berries are caught used in any other way, farming, using for recreational use, or any possession/selling of any berrie will result in arrest/citation. No berries are allowed to leave the hospital and cannot end up longer than one minute in someone's inventory. The berries leaving the hospital overrides this act. This law/act will allow people to add to RP, make berrie prices stay the same for criminals so RP wouldn't change it would only grow. We also need to create more police groups. There is only one main known one WCS and we need more. We have more bandit groups than police groups. I will fund those 30k bamboos who choose to create Police groups and give them a head start. If I get a term as mayor, I will make a homeless shelter for the homeless. I will provide food, water, and shelter. I will also make jails along Seattle where all police are allowed to use. I want to start using the courthouse again, giving all people a chance to not go to jail. I will always vote on laws no matter what so the citizens get what they want. If you don't like the berrie law I would like to implement, and the majority doesn't, the law will not be put into place. I would like the hospital to be a region where doctors can work there. People go to the hospital to receive care, and they would pay the doctors that cared for them. I would also like to start up a littering law. This will cite those who choose to throw their items and put random stuff on the ground. I will also implement the wildlife act, only allowing 3 kills on any type of animal in 10 minutes. There will be a fine if this law is ignored. We need to protect our wildlife. Public Discharge will be allowed not in any of the main cities. In the woods and fields will only be where you can shoot your guns in public. Stray bullets may hit people causing harm and death. Now many of these mayors are saying all this stuff on what they are gonna do when they are mayor but most of the stuff they can do not having to be a mayor. I already made an XP Libary, free generators, free food crates, and I'm adding more stuff as well. I will be hosting rallies as well to answer questions from the public about me running for mayor Not everybody may believe in me but I believe that I will make Washington great again.

How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will donate most of the money to police groups, shops and make medical and food a top priority.

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Not in the past year, but back in 2018 I was a very bad kiddo.

Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes

What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Mainly give to police but otherwise making more food shops and doctors. The health of our citizens is a top priority.

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will make builders, build medical hospitals as a top priority. I want to put an end to bandit groups. Bandit groups have caused enough harm in Seattle and its time to stop. I will make more laws that will make criminals wish they were the police. Note, all I'm saying is will because I promise I will make Washington a better place for all of us, not just one targeted group of people. I promise to make Washington safe again.
AnarchyMachine liked this
By Gamercalledsalsa
Steam Name and In-game name:Salsa1spicy,Salsa
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):430pm to 10pm
Time Zone:EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:approx 700-800
Steam ID64:76561198801206583
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/KickusDickus/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:nobody lol
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:I want to become this rank to help out the police and fund civilian shops.I will also build industrial generators around Seattle and other populated areas to power homes.I will invest more in the police force especially WPS.I am also currently a Police Deputy with lots of experience and i think i would be a good fit for the role
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:Ill fund legal shops and give people homes,vehicles and weapons
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:Yes for multiple reasons.KOS,False Raid,toxicity
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:Ill fund the police and civilian shops and businesses
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):Ill build a police station for WPS and build Anti kidnap bases to stop BMC once and for all.I would also build homes and public generators to power homes
Spinner, AnarchyMachine liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!