You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By PeachyPoro
EDIT: Wolves and bears are soon a minor problem. Scroll down on replies and read my reply on what changes are coming to this concept. Feel free to apply using the same format below, just replace the last question with “How do you envision yourself helping new and struggling players build a solid foundation on RP 10?”

HELLROW BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE: As you all know, our Pandahut Lord and Savior Miku herself recently added wolves and bears into the map. A LOT of them. Like so much that Seattle is being overrun. I have taken the duty to start a wolf and bear hunting brigade to clear the streets of any strangling bears and wolves, to protect all from the newbiest newb on pandahut to the God herself. You will find the application format below. Thank you <3

Ingame name:

Hours played:

Discord:

Steam profile link:

How can you be of use to the WBHB (Wolf Bear Hunting Brigade):

Upcoming projects and ideas for WBHB:
-Provide a starting place for brand new players
-Create a patrol network of Seattle
-Expand patrol network to other locations IF needed
-Find legal or approved vehicles to armour up and arm to exterminate wild and hostile animals with
-Create and fund helicopter patrols with gunners to exterminate wild animals
-Gain donations and additional funding to expand brigade to all map locations and to be a strong force through all restarts and wipes
-Build a main headquarters
Last edited by PeachyPoro on January 8th, 2020, 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
By candyvan
Ingame name:
candyvan
Hours played:
400+ on pandahut 1500+generally
Discord:
!boss of father
Steam profile link:

How can you be of use to the WBHB (Wolf Bear Hunting Brigade):
Not gonna lie technically (i think) i gave u the idea so i originally had the HQ and vehicles required all planned out
Upcoming projects and ideas for WBHB:
-Provide a starting place for brand new players
-Create a patrol network of Seattle
-Expand patrol network to other locations IF needed
-Find legal or approved vehicles to armour up and arm to exterminate wild and hostile animals with
-Create and fund helicopter patrols with gunners to exterminate wild animals
-Gain donations and additional funding to expand brigade to all map locations and to be a strong force through all restarts and wipes
-Build a main headquarters
By TomatoChunks
Ingame name: TomatoChunks

Hours played: 2400

Discord: TomatoChunks#2020

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TomatoChunks/

How can you be of use to the WBHB (Wolf Bear Hunting Brigade): I have extensive wolf and bear hunting experience.
By Javi-kun
Ingame name:Javi-kun

Hours played:about 600

Discord: Degenerate Weeb#3658

Steam profile
link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198317272128/
How can you be of use to the WBHB (Wolf Bear Hunting Brigade):I kill wolves and bears and havmoney
By PeachyPoro
Hi guys- As per new updates I have now learned that Wolves and bears will soon become a MINOR problem. This being said, this is now a group for helping new players build a foundation and get started in pandahut. The primary goal is to help them build bases and shops OUTSIDE of seattle and toward new and unexplored areas such as tacoma and evertt which has many benefits such as reduced laglines in seattle and a wider spread of player influence across the map. If you are still interested and you’ve applied already, feel free to msg me on discord HarryZds#7405. Everyone above has been accepted. Keep in mind we will still be running a minor hunting brigade, just not as big as the one mentioned above.
TomatoChunks liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!