You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Méchant
Did you know that Mechant is naughty in english? Aight im getting to the point, I think it would be cool to create application roles for bandits. Iv been captain and it was fun and it made the game more interesting so why not make roles for bandits.

Please like the post if you want the same or if you think that adding this could be interesting
Mr AJ liked this
By Social Skillz
this idea was pitched a few times, and the main reason why its always been shot down is because it just wouldn't work. making multiple ranks for a bandit role doesn't make alot of sense speaking as how theres already alot more outlaw roles than inlaw.
you have hitman, druglord, kidnapper, bandit, technically bodyguard, compared to inlaw where its just, well, police and swat.
this simply wouldn't make alot of sense, especially since what would these new ranks give the player?
most gangs already have their own ranking system anyways, giving them more power in their respective gang. this idea is a good idea, but wont be effective
Méchant, Cookie, Javi-kun liked this
By TomatoChunks
Could you post what you think these higher ranking bandit roles would do? Also this should probably be in RP Suggestions.
By Mr Pepe
-1 it's unrealistic and there are already multiple roles for criminals. If you want to have "criminal ranks" so badly then create a criminal group or join one. This also requires a LOT of work (such as creating roles, forum sections, adapting the rules, editing game mechanics and commands etc...), and there is already about 5 criminal roles, while police has only 2 basics ( SWAT and Officer, which is the main reason for adding police ranks and for law enforcement to be more balanced and realistical). I rember that someone suggested this before on discord or forums, but I don't think it will ever be added on servers (hopefully).

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!