You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Classified_
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 6th of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game
Set up promotional signs
Give out items
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
On the 6th of this month, I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and at the end of the 7th, the Mayor will be elected!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off
By AnarchyMachine
Steam Name and In-game name: Anarchy Machine and WandTheDerer
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 5 pm to 12 pm in weekdays in weekend Im free all of the hour xD
Time Zone: gmt +3
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: I have more then 1000 hour In unturned I didnt checked it but Its wont be lower then 500 hour I only play pandahut in unturned
Steam ID64: 76561198213951331
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Anarchy-Machine/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Shayk (maybe aj too I need to ask hım)
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: I use it sometimes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I just see inactive mayors doing nothing I want to change ph to a fun place with very good events
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will make everyone happy and fun gaming experince
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: I banned mostly for accidently kos because I Was so bad at aiming (Im sorry) pls forgive me about this
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: I do
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will spend Mostly for enjoyable things like fun events car races powerlifting (I will open a free gym and a living place for poors)
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will lighting the seattle make good places like gym poors home hospital etc
Outspace, UDontKnow, DeadEye155555 and 1 others liked this
By UDontKnow
Steam Name and In-game name: UDontKnow RainBox

Online Hours 3 to 9 pm on weekdays 11 am to 1 am on weekends

Time Zone: EST

Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Around 260 but my hours reset for some reason.

Steam ID64:76561198824017040

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198824017040/

Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: none

Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes

Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to help reform Washington. I may own a bandit group but we will make this bandit group into more of a military. Lots of things have changed while I was gone but I am back and I want to help change things back to normal. I would like to legalize and make some things illegal. I want to help find loopholes in the laws and patch them up. Berries. Berries are a big deal for me. Now I know they might be a drug, but do they do anything to you. It is like drinking alcohol. It may give you a high but it doesn't hurt your health in any way. You can not get addicted to them. They have no long term effects at all. After the small high that doesn't do much except make you see colors, it doesn't do anything. It will also make more people want to farm them. It will open up more jobs and will allow people to make money more easily. I will try to make berries allowed for medical use during my term as president. I will propose a law including my main point on medical issues on Washington. This law will allow the hospital to become a region. Doctors will care for people who choose to go to the hospital if they need to be cared for. If there is a certain RP that involves stress depression or any chronic pain, a doctor shall give the patient one berrie. The doctor must watch them take this berrie. An Offical that can be allowed to give berries, appointed by the mayor will give the hospital 10 berries each day. If any berries are caught used in any other way, farming, using for recreational use, or any possession/selling of any berrie will result in arrest/citation. No berries are allowed to leave the hospital and cannot end up longer than one minute in someone's inventory. The berries leaving the hospital overrides this act. This law/act will allow people to add to RP, make berrie prices stay the same for criminals so RP wouldn't change it would only grow. We also need to create more police groups. There is only one main known one DPF (Dutch Police Force) and we need more. We have more bandit groups than police groups. I will fund those 30k bamboos who choose to create Police groups and give them a head start. If I get a term as mayor, I will make a homeless shelter for the homeless. I will provide food, water, and shelter. I will also make jails along Seattle where all police are allowed to use. I want to start using the courthouse again, giving all people a chance to not go to jail. I will always vote on laws no matter what so the citizens get what they want. If you don't like the berrie law I would like to implement, and the majority doesn't, the law will not be put into place. I would like the hospital to be a region where doctors can work there. People go to the hospital to receive care, and they would pay the doctors that cared for them. I would also like to start up a littering law. This will cite those who choose to throw their items and put random stuff on the ground. I will also implement the wildlife act, only allowing 3 kills on any type of animal in 10 minutes. There will be a fine if this law is ignored. We need to protect our wildlife. Public Discharge will be allowed not in any of the main cities. In the woods and fields will only be where you can shoot your guns in public. Stray bullets may hit people causing harm and death. Now many of these mayors are saying all this stuff on what they are gonna do when they are mayor but most of the stuff they can do not having to be a mayor. I already made an XP Libary, free generators, free food crates, and I'm adding more stuff as well. I will be hosting rallies as well to answer questions from the public about me running for mayor Not everybody may believe in me but I believe that I will make Washington great again.

How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will donate most of the money to police groups, shops and make medical and food a top priority.

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Not in the past year, but back in 2018 I was a very bad kiddo.

Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes

What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Mainly give to police but otherwise making more food shops and doctors. The health of our citizens is a top priority.

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will make builders, build medical hospitals as a top priority. I want to put an end to bandit groups. Bandit groups have caused enough harm in Seattle and its time to stop. I will make more laws that will make criminals wish they were the police. Note, all I'm saying is will because I promise I will make Washington a better place for all of us, not just one targeted group of people. I promise to make Washington safe again.

Last edited by UDontKnow on December 3rd, 2019, 8:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Outspace, Mr AJ liked this
By Mr Pepe
Steam Name and In-game name: Pepe
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): Weekends from 10 AM CEST to 12 PM Cest, and from 6PM to 12AM, Workdays from 5PM to 8PM, (depends from time to time)
Time Zone: CEST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Around 700
Steam ID64: 76561198797826196
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198797826196/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Yuki, Snowing, noob dog.
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Not at the moment
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to become a Mayor to keep the law enforcement the way it is, to mainly help others that need state funding and to make players feel safe without a fear to be raided or harassed.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: With the mayor position I will be able to make Role Play experience more interesting for everybody, to help people out as much as I can and make more balanced laws.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, for many reasons.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will fund EVERY police officer that reaches out to me, as well as make a new funding system that allows the most active and dedicated officers get extra bonuses for their good work, besides normal funding. After funding officers I will fund only the legal shop keepers and owners, which run a legal business that contributes to the state and the community. 2nd plan is to make state loans which would allow people to take money from the state and return it in next 2 - 3 days, without any taxes, 0 profit.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will build a homeless shelter like I did before, which was located in between Olympia and Seattle, that provided free food, housing and medication for citizens of Washington. Besides that I would give out free generators to people and make a few public generators in big towns such as Seattle, Tacoma and Everett (these generators will be refillable by all players). I also plan on building public EXP libraries which would allow non-ranked players to get experience easily and without wasting 20 - 30 minutes chopping down trees.
NeedlessMemeing, Mr AJ, UDontKnow and 3 others liked this
By Social Skillz
Steam Name and In-game name: Social Skillz
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): varies maybe like 6-9 PM EST weekdays and 8AM-10PM EST Saturday, and 4-9PM EST Sunday
Time Zone: EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: atleast 1000
Steam ID64: 76561198346579306
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346579306/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: no but most likely everyone
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to become the Mayor because I want to become the Mayor.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will do Mayor things like give free money to a police department that will shut down within a week
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes. Most likely for KOS
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will give it to police departments that will shut down within a week.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): Build stuff, like buildings.
UDontKnow, Mr AJ liked this
By Wolfired
Steam Name and In-game name: Wolfired
Online Hours: About 4:30 PM to 10 PM On Weekdays, Longer on Weekends.
Time Zone: EST.
Time: I've played PandahutRP for about 285 hours total.
Steam ID64: 76561198272049412
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272049412/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Not in person, but secretly they're all vouching for me.
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yeah, I use it all the time.
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Because PandahutRP Washington needs a mayor that isn't terrible, but isn't great, so I won't set the expectation too high for our server.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will do my job, as mayor but won't do anything cool or unique, keeping our servers's expectation at a bare minimum, increasing everyone's happiness by not having too high of an expectation for our beautiful server.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yeah, I'm notoriously bad at not hitting pedestrians when I'm cruising down the road in my Tesla Cybertruck.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yeah, off the top of my head.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will try to spend our tax money on the elimination of criminal organizations for a safer, happier, Washington State.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? I will legalize medical berries under doctor prescription, and will give civilians the opportunity to apply for a license for high caliber weapons and vehicle, giving more job opportunities for Arms Dealers, and Doctors alike.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!