You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Cookie
If i wrote it id be permabanned 5 times over
By JTD
a Crap Ton

Spawned lots of Cars and blowed them up
Kosed someone when i thought he was gonna arrest me but it was just a ticket
then i picked up his loot and My Inventory got Wiped because miku did that sit

many more:D :-D
By Cookie
A bad thing i did was make a car with over 200 cagelights on it and drive trough seattle

Classi banned me for a week :laugh:
Javi-kun, Mr AJ, GhostDragon liked this
A bad thing i did was make a car with over 200 cagelights on it and drive trough seattle

Classi banned me for a week :laugh:
what a bloody legend
Mr AJ, GhostDragon liked this
GRENADEEEEEEEE BOYYYYYYYYYY
Mr AJ, TomatoChunks, Cookie and 3 others liked this
Well, 2017 me was a fucking retard, I was toxic, squeaker 5.0. And I was just following Mattcobra as a dog. Well, the worst thing is at least when I raided a new guy that joined the server like 5 min after his first-ever base on unturned was done in PH, not as fucked up as like Anarchys but still messed up by me.
Sorry, the kid I raided.
By Voxil
Allow me to end all these posts.

Sometime in 2018, maybe late 2017, something something. I got on 10 with a pal Jose and we were hanging out late night, and the map was currently dark and Jose went mechanic. We decided we were going to Mass RDM and Grief. Since I was the better pilot, I flew, and he bought me a Sandpiper. We took that Sandpiper and KAMIKAZE'D it into MULTIPLE Modsits, killing many, then we KAMIKAZE'D some guys Bouncer which he just bought. After it got restored, we KAMIKAZE'D it again and he NEVER got it back. We were both then permanently banned.
Cookie liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!