You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mushy
Created this abomination ;-)
Called Aren a "little bitch" which resulted in a perm ban for servers, discord, and forums. I got unbanned by alting my forum account and getting the other one unbanned :)
By Quavo
Gave a 900 k loan to duke then he bought rocket launchers and mass kosed :/
Spinner, AnarchyMachine liked this
the worst thing i've seen someone do is revive a post 3 months old.

but fr, the worst thing i think i've done is have new players join my group. Especially in pvp, i dont have a problem with nooblets, but they literally make it harder to play. I had an 11 year old kid with me and he'd always get on when he saw me on, i was his first steam friend, everything. me and magic would give him shit and he'd follow us and listen to us. but for example, we'd be in a forest late at night and he'd be shooting at nothing. i felt so bad when i kicked him from the group, cause we did it b4 and like he started crying (he said he started crying) so we invited him back and said it was a joke. that shit hurted when we kicked him fr
Probably when me and Dovamero fucking raided the same kid like 5 times in 1 day. We raided all his bases and that lasted to him ragequiting and leaving the server. I have done something worse. But not good to say here.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!