You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Liona
After almost 5 years of playing Unturned and spending 4 of those years mainly playing on Pandahut servers, Pandahut has by far, one of the best communities. It had/has staff that care about the well being of the servers as well as the players themselves and majority of people who decide to play on Pandahut are absolute units.

Some of my memory recaps:
- PvP with Turtle Squad on #9 and #7
- PvP against Arashi "TheWolf" on #9 in "The Longest war yet" (4 hour war at Shelton farm videos on his channel)
- PvP against Umbrella Corp
- Teaming up with ToxicKronic and Konkey Dong
- Killgore showing me the power of Berry Dealer and us making over 300k an hour.
- the pain of trying to find blowtorches and gas cans
- Arashi "TheWolf" and his Wolf Pack's plate skybase over Tacoma and them constantly robbing everyone
- Velocity, Nathanimal and PeanutButter adopting me and showing me how to live and being so patient with my dumbass
- ominous(unturned)'s RP domination and then of course T.C.R.S
- TBP's ugly metal base ontop of Seattle needle
- ZeroZero and Tyrone's alliance - the best player built RP town in history and the raid on it by Airfern
- #10 and #13's staff team's rivalries (#10 all the way)
- Josh banning Rag from TS3
- Befriending the Strazzi Mafia
- Befriending TheyCallMeSean and his "GANG GANG"
- Joining Peppermint_bark's Mafia: The Ravagers
- Making a brother in Kazum and meeting the "Math Club" guys (jose, Don, Isabella, JessyG, MiKe)
- Befriending most of the staff team (demised_, wildcard, ashe, instagaming, i4sheep, Ry$, Renard, sgt_kupcake, juan, leetnova, kaz and so many others)
- AsK vs 806 (one of the best inter-group rivalries i've ever seen)
- Khaosius aka Storm and that drama
- meeting Ragnar117 and attempting to create an RP town on #13
- joining a group with TheJers
- The 20 rocket raid with the remaining 806 and AsK members
- The FBI and WSM

They are just a minor handful of so many memories made on Pandahut which i'll always remember so thank you the community for making all of this possible because without you mad cunts none of this would have happened.

is only 6ft2
- Shade, Autumn, Veteran Vanilla, i3sheep, Mother Liona, El Mexican, noob dog and flu.
Last edited by Liona on November 19th, 2019, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Outspace, Mushy, Mr AJ and 4 others liked this
By Voxil
We all know 13 is the better server
Burnt, Mr AJ, Outspace and 2 others liked this
By Liona
13? more like trash.

its so bad they take down the server and pretend to mod it but in reality they don't like #13
Cookie, Mr AJ, Outspace and 1 others liked this
13? more like trash.

its so bad they take down the server and pretend to mod it but in reality they don't like #13
hey mother liona texas you were the first strong powerfull person I saw in pandahut 2 years ago I had a gunshop xD you was hellping me thanks for all good memories <3
Mr AJ, Outspace liked this
By Voxil
13? more like trash.

10 is Pandahut's straight coverup, while 13 is their gay lover whom they care about more.
Outspace liked this
By Liona
10 is Pandahut's straight coverup, while 13 is their gay lover whom they care about more.
#10 is Pandahut's Original mate, Pandahut ain't no unfaithful one yk? It's a loyal to it's baby not to the other hoes that come rolling in trying to get famous off their back.
Sp4x, Outspace liked this
By Liona
hey mother liona texas you were the first strong powerfull person I saw in pandahut 2 years ago I had a gunshop xD you was hellping me thanks for all good memories <3
It was my pleasure. It was also amazing to see you rise from a groupless gun shop owner with no money to being the leader of a big arse Zerg group even if you were all plebs and getting MVP+ Chrome.

Well done and wish you all the best mate

-Mother Liona
Outspace liked this
By Liona
good times lol
ayy good times.
Outspace liked this
How did you make 300k an hour?
Outspace liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!