You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
Yeah, im not really around anymore, cause its impossible for me to have time - but i love to lurk around this lovely community once in a while and miss the family it once was.
I would like to donate a good amount of my old earnings from running PSD to this new great project to improve rp.

Feel free to DM me on discord "Klockmann#3349" and arrange a transaction.
You made money off of PSD huh? Someone’s got some explaining to do

#CorruptKlock #NotMySheriff
By Javi-kun
noice
By GrandpaHoovie
now theres a food shack next to the guild, whipee
By Klockmann
Yeah, im not really around anymore, cause its impossible for me to have time - but i love to lurk around this lovely community once in a while and miss the family it once was.
I would like to donate a good amount of my old earnings from running PSD to this new great project to improve rp.

U had a ingame salary as a RCMP Captain too, right + mayor fundings too mr.fbi director if i remember right. But sure
By NeedlessMemeing

U had a ingame salary as a RCMP Captain too, right + mayor fundings too mr.fbi director if i remember right. But sure
Yeah nah. Sure, we got a salary but it wasn't much higher than the next rank below. Ontop of that, mayor fundings usually went straight into building an HQ (which usually cost us more than 30k) and salaries for everyone. Running the FBI actually gave me a net loss once I took over, and I'm sure it did so for Matt. You, on the other hand, are definitely the type to be corrupt and embezzle the funds you're supposed to give to officers into your own bank account. Especially after that whole 'kill my police department because I want Yoseph to focus on my server' thing.
By MattCobra
Yeah nah. Sure, we got a salary but it wasn't much higher than the next rank below. Ontop of that, mayor fundings usually went straight into building an HQ (which usually cost us more than 30k) and salaries for everyone. Running the FBI actually gave me a net loss once I took over, and I'm sure it did so for Matt. You, on the other hand, are definitely the type to be corrupt and embezzle the funds you're supposed to give to officers into your own bank account. Especially after that whole 'kill my police department because I want Yoseph to focus on my server' thing.

I lost a total of 450,000 on the FBI in the first month alone if I remember correctly. Having to clean up the streets after a certain group upped and left had a massive toll on my bank balance.
By wonslowcar

when i was mayor in the psd, i was constantly paying for the hq with stuff that really shouldnt have been that expensive. Funding did not pay enough and neither did town bal. also keep in mind that you snaked me into giving you back oversheriff, you going away after like a week and a half, then gave it to yoseph. not saying yoseph was bad but yk kinda wack
By iMC
This Sunday at the Guild...

Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!