You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Matty

BlackHats is a Futuristic Mafia, which owns a whole city at the moment and is in need of recruits.

Fill out this form:
  • In-Game Name:
    TimeZone:
    Steam Link:
    Discord:
    Why should we accept you? (2-5 sentences)

How active are you?

Do you have a mic?

What role do you usually play?

What were your previous groups
Last edited by Matty on August 15th, 2019, 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spinner, Mr AJ, zman#2644 and 2 others liked this
By zman#2644

BlackHats is a Futuristic Mafia, which owns a whole city at the moment and is in need of recruits.
Fill out this form:
  • In-Game Name: zman
    TimeZone: EST
    Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117177676
    Discord: zman#2644
    Unturned Hours:1900
    Why should we accept you? (2-5 sentences): The reason you should accept me is because I’m not usually toxic, and can usually work cohesively with a team. I know the rules and won’t receive a lot of bans during my time with the Black Hats. I’m consider myself a pretty good poverty, though I’ve been inactive for some time.
    How active are you?: Fairly active, almost everyday during the summer months, and more irregularly (every weekends if I’m not traveling, and the occasional weekday.).

Do you have a mic?: Yes, but my voice is fairly squeaky and annoying to some

What role do you usually play?:Kidnapper, but I can also play any other role really

What would you do if you hear someone snitching?: I would make 100% sure that they were snitching, then report it to the higher ups and have them deal with it, and try to get online to make sure they don’t grief or snitch about the base.

What previous groups were you apart of:
    BMC(however BMC’s kind of been dead) FBI (I left that a month ago), those are the two main groups, but I left both awhile ago.
Last edited by zman#2644 on August 16th, 2019, 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
By raketmus
In-Game Name:gringo
TimeZone: utc+1
Steam Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/raketmus1/
Discord:gringo#2474
Unturned Hours:1277
i have a large treehouse
i am from mexico you need diversity
i am on alot
i like bh
i am good at shooting and raiding
and robing in my treehouse or hardware
Do you have connections? (High-rank police, staff, etc)
apple he call me hacker thoe
soap
momo
How active are you?
on from when my job ends to when i go to bed

Do you have a mic?
yes a very good one
bandit
What would you do if you hear someone snitching?
kill there ass and raid them and mess with them when i see them
By Divine™
IGN: Divine™
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KindaLakin/
Discord: ! Bux#8161
Unturned Hours: 867
I was apart of the original BH with matt, tomatoechunks, and the aussie whom I forgot the name of. I recently started playing again and want to get back into PH and havea great experience with the community again. I had fun with this group 2 years ago and want to have more.
How active are you?
Just got back into unturned so im gonna try to get my hours up.
Do you have a mic?
Yes
Kidnapper and or Bandit
Old BH, And a cop group that im no longer apart of or have any contact with. (2 years ago btw)
Matty liked this
By Matty
IGN: Divine™
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KindaLakin/
Discord: ! Bux#8161
Unturned Hours: 867
I was apart of the original BH with matt, tomatoechunks, and the aussie whom I forgot the name of. I recently started playing again and want to get back into PH and havea great experience with the community again. I had fun with this group 2 years ago and want to have more.
How active are you?
Just got back into unturned so im gonna try to get my hours up.
Do you have a mic?
Yes
Kidnapper and or Bandit
Old BH, And a cop group that im no longer apart of or have any contact with. (2 years ago btw)
Accepted.
By Lex Of Talionis
In-Game Name: JacobandTay

TimeZone: Eastern Standard Time

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LonelyWea ... sNoFriends

Discord: JacobandTay#8551

Unturned Hours: 1k

Why should we accept you? (2-5 sentences): I’ve decided to become active again on RP once more, and I do need a group to roll with for the most part. The Blackhats, Infamous with the criminal history of Washington and Seattle are coming back once more with the return of Matty himself, How couldn’t I indulge myself back into the criminal light? Onto why I should be accepted, I am an extra pair of hands; Jack of all trades to say the least. Need a Gunman, Raider, or extra Kidnapper I can make myself of use. I have a bit experience in each field and can do a decent job at what I am assigned to.

How active are you?: As of late quite inactive to say the least. As of late I have been working on PH13’s map here and there, but whenever I am off from that I plan to return to RP. School is also back here in the states, I cannot be one Monday-Friday 7-4.

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What role do you usually play?: Druglord for the most part, kidnapper sometimes, and CEO very rarely.

What were your previous groups: Most if not all of MattCobra’s groups on RP10 back in the day, and If you have other concerns regarding them do read up on my signature.
Matty liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!