You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Cookie
Theres this noob supreme idk of u heard of him
Cherry Diesel liked this
By Cherry Diesel
I am really happy with the responses I got its gonna be fun to play with you all again, i have been playing number 10 because it seems to be more popular at the moment I will be on tommorow for sure to, and as for my discord I blocked alot of good friend also i forgot my email on it so if you can find it please send me it
Mr AJ liked this
By Supreme Leader
Just fyi, my new discord name is I am Supreme#9418
Cherry Diesel, JTD liked this
By Mr AJ
I just saw a video on YouTube that made me think about redownloading unturned is anyone still around that i knew when I was playing the game I would like to know I might come back as an officer if they allow me to serve but I have been working in real life and I am gonna go back to school to finish soon so that won't leave me alot of time to play but I may come back I have a computer I can take out but I need to get new one, what do you think about this.
Welcome Back to Pandahut Cherry
It has been a long time since I met you back in FTP
Cant forgot those Blood vs Crip Days
I hope you would return back to ph as soon as possible
- AJ
Cherry Diesel, JTD liked this
By Cherry Diesel
Wow Aj hello I am playing right now im gonna get on #10 in a second, supreme I can't add you it says it can't find you, add me and if anyone else wants to add me my new account on discord is CherryDiesel#9453
Mr AJ, JTD liked this
By iMC
Oh hi Cherry.

Yeah I left but I do check in from time to time.
Mr AJ, Cherry Diesel liked this
By wonslowcar
i left because, unturned didnt get boring, but there wasnt anything that interesting after 3 years lol.
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!