You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Social Skillz
why is rp dead theres only like 4 players on 13 and 1 on 10 at any given moment what happen my dudes?
i remember last year both servers used to be packed full all the time
By ZERO
Well, in my interpretation of how the servers changed, here is my idea. When P13 became modded, the people who were on P10 all went to P13. For a week and a half or so, people were on P13. Then Unturnov came. Once Unturnov came, P13's player-base went to Unturnov. Some came back but most went to Unturnov and stayed. At this time, P10 was dead and P13 was dying. Unturnov was soaring in players at the time (still is to this day) and so that's why the RP servers aren't as populated.
By GrandpaHoovie
Well, in my interpretation of how the servers changed, here is my idea. When P13 became modded, the people who were on P10 all went to P13. For a week and a half or so, people were on P13. Then Unturnov came. Once Unturnov came, P13's player-base went to Unturnov. Some came back but most went to Unturnov and stayed. At this time, P10 was dead and P13 was dying. Unturnov was soaring in players at the time (still is to this day) and so that's why the RP servers aren't as populated.
and the wave of resignations over the start of summer
By Pablo Escobar.
because people doesn't want to play rp 24/7????
By Helena
rp went to shit
you hurt my feelings
why is rp dead theres only like 4 players on 13 and 1 on 10 at any given moment what happen my dudes?
i remember last year both servers used to be packed full all the time
by now i think is fair to conclude why this is happening in 3 solid reasons: Unturned is progressively losing players, everyone has decided to play in unturnov (as stated before, a lot of players that were active roleplayers are now in Unturnov as we speak) and Just that people are playing rp slightly less
By JTD
I love RP Me and frosty the snowman we still love RP we play on 13 and mostly 10 because we love the new map and everything but its just RP is deing but we are still sporting it and trying to keep it alive but it gets boring some times because there are no players but first 10 died because of 13 and 13 died because of 12 whats next miku the minecraft server PVP alwase pvp calm down with the PVP its your fault the servers are dieing
By Cookie
I love RP Me and frosty the snowman we still love RP we play on 13 and mostly 10 because we love the new map and everything but its just RP is deing but we are still sporting it and trying to keep it alive but it gets boring some times because there are no players but first 10 died because of 13 and 13 died because of 12 whats next miku the minecraft server PVP alwase pvp calm down with the PVP its your fault the servers are dieing

pretty sure players are just getting bored of rp at some point it just gets repetative and the minecraft server isnt even setup atm
By Lex Of Talionis
I was going to keep quiet on this thread, but I'll give my two cents o the situation. It's merely the general life-cycle of every game and their communities, Games such as Unturned rely solely on their player communities as there is no official servers from the dev, Updates with new content is extremely rare, and the singleplayer is quite weak. Sooner or later, Players decline on every game. Unturned is reaching that, with that, Newer players are far and few and with the continuous loss of veterans, we're experiencing a drought to say the least.

Onto the main subject of why 13 and 10 are "Dead" or rather just inactive, It's merely people finding interest in Unturnov. It's a new thing to the Unturned community and interest is on it, with it reaching upwards of 24+ players at a given time. I wouldn't call the RP servers "Dead" only that interest in them has dropped, Just like 10 did when 13 got mods again as stated by Zero/Eternity/Nebula. Give it time and it will eventually bounce back.
Cookie liked this
By Javi-kun
I was going to keep quiet on this thread, but I'll give my two cents o the situation. It's merely the general life-cycle of every game and their communities, Games such as Unturned rely solely on their player communities as there is no official servers from the dev, Updates with new content is extremely rare, and the singleplayer is quite weak. Sooner or later, Players decline on every game. Unturned is reaching that, with that, Newer players are far and few and with the continuous loss of veterans, we're experiencing a drought to say the least.

Onto the main subject of why 13 and 10 are "Dead" or rather just inactive, It's merely people finding interest in Unturnov. It's a new thing to the Unturned community and interest is on it, with it reaching upwards of 24+ players at a given time. I wouldn't call the RP servers "Dead" only that interest in them has dropped, Just like 10 did when 13 got mods again as stated by Zero/Eternity/Nebula. Give it time and it will eventually bounce back.
Me agree

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!