You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Mayor?

amar
56%
Needleless
44%
By NeedlessMemeing
lmao you are running for the fbi, i will make pei a better place by doing the right things. You added the "funding shops" part after i pointed you out and you contraticded yourself in ur own manifesto by having a picture saying "will make laws tougher" and saying you will make them less severe in what you wrote. If you get elected, you will do nothing and just withdraw the town balance and give it to urself and the fbi, i will do what i said i will.
First of all, it's an old picture and I couldn't be assed to make a new one since it was already good enough. I haven't edited my manifesto either, so I never added funding shops after you 'pointed it out'. Who says that when you get elected you won't withdraw the town balance and give it yourself and bandits?
By ZERO
This is pretty fun. I’ll go with the flow. A new police HQ? Sounds pretty hot. Someone will raid it unless it gets a region. Money for businesses? Please, that’ll do nothing. Money for the FBI? The FBI is dead as far as I’m concerned (don’t tell me they’re “sleeping” rn). Money for bandits? Idrk what to say about that lool. The bandits will get some form of that money one way or another. I want a solid police group and a solid gang. Then I can enjoy myself in the KOS zone and wait for someone I like to ask me to assist them in their fight. Good luck in this tense election!
*joints better be legal or someone is getting an enemy*
By NeedlessMemeing
This is pretty fun. I’ll go with the flow. A new police HQ? Sounds pretty hot. Someone will raid it unless it gets a region. Money for businesses? Please, that’ll do nothing. Money for the FBI? The FBI is dead as far as I’m concerned (don’t tell me they’re “sleeping” rn). Money for bandits? Idrk what to say about that lool. The bandits will get some form of that money one way or another. I want a solid police group and a solid gang. Then I can enjoy myself in the KOS zone and wait for someone I like to ask me to assist them in their fight. Good luck in this tense election!
Of course they'd be legal. Btw, FBI is kinda dead rn since our roster is still people who weren't even that active back when 13 was still alive. I do plan on funding strong businesses or ones that need help getting set up, and it should do something.
By ZERO
Of course they'd be legal. Btw, FBI is kinda dead rn since our roster is still people who weren't even that active back when 13 was still alive. I do plan on funding strong businesses or ones that need help getting set up, and it should do something.
How can you convince me that a business will truly be successful under your term? I believe “funding businesses” is just something every mayor is supposed to say. While some do it and others don’t, it doesn’t really do much. You’d have to fund the dedicated only.
By pvt amar
a buisness for me is something that can run by itself and that it’s not required to be funded to work.
a paycheck tho (my idea) id to give certain people ability to work for the city and get paid, as well as helping out new players get a house, shop ect.
By NeedlessMemeing
a buisness for me is something that can run by itself and that it’s not required to be funded to work.
a paycheck tho (my idea) id to give certain people ability to work for the city and get paid, as well as helping out new players get a house, shop ect.
I propose that people who work the city would obviously get salary, so your idea isn't groundbreaking in any way.
By KillerClown101
Amar Amar Amar... I just raided a drug house of you big boi and you want to run for mayor not gonne happen
By JTD
OH no amar is losing

i voted for you my brother
needless is curopt (no ofence needless just making drama)
By NeedlessMemeing
OH no amar is losing

i voted for you my brother
needless is curopt (no ofence needless just making drama)
Here we see another person corrupted by Amar's lies!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!