You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By NeedlessMemeing
you talked about yourself being so great, strong and experienced but dis not talk about the great people of pei.
we refuse a police state and will not trust what you say. Police are important but not to the point where you said your only funding police in you manifesto and app.
You clearly only read the words you want to see and block the others out. I stated I'd fund building and police in my app, and I've extended it to businesses here. You cry about a police state when my manifesto says that I'm making laws less strict. Please, before shitting out a response take the time to read.
LMAOO have a look to that nice image of you (will implement tougher laws) what a self contradictory manifesto, keep it up
It's an older pic, and 'tougher' for criminals, not for civilians.
By GrandpaHoovie
Uhm guys If u rly want to debate do it ig
By GrandpaHoovie
Also Amar police are citizens too they have lives they do work and they have the same goal as shopkeepers and taxi drivers, to help pei
By Chooi Kok
+1
Your application looks like you actually put effort into it (compared to Amar) and I am impressed. Also, what you want to do for 13 seems like the best course of action. Good luck and I look forward to working with you in the future.
By JTD
+ 1 NICE
nice explanation
firnedly
listen to people
help lots of poeple
not evil

good luck needless

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!