You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Apples
Hey Pandas,

Since PEI is poppin' again, the time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 6th of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game
Set up promotional signs
Give out items
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:
Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID 64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
On the 6th of this month, I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and on the end of the 7th, the Mayor will be elected!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off
Mushy liked this
By pvt amar
Steam Name and In-game name: mahdi the pundi / ign: pvt.amar
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 4pm-4am
Time Zone: est
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: =800
Steam ID 64: 76561198230739636
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198230739636
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: ex captain amar
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yea
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: because i do believe i will be a food mayor inchallah
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: give free food and build community buildings
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yea, kos and fail rp
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yea
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: on the people
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): as i said, build housing and stuff for the people and nee players and be active builda
By NeedlessMemeing
Steam Name and In-game name: NeedlessMemes
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 4-11pm AEST (but when it's holidays in a day it'll be more flexible)
Time Zone: AEST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 837.6 hours
Steam ID 64: signature
Steam Profile Link: signature
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: I refer myself (Jk)
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I believe that PEI, soon to be Milton state, needs a strong mayor who is against corruption. Someone who isn't going to resign after 2 days, and someone who isn't a criminal. By getting Mayor, I hope I will be able to ensure laws remain balanced where citizens have rights to do what they want. I plan to ensure I make it so citizens will not be arrested for having weed, as I believe it should be allowed for all citizens. I plan on funding any police officer, solo or in a group with my newly acquired funds.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I want to hire builders to make structures that aren't useless, such as homeless shelters, but ones that actually help such as generators. Many more good things will happen if I become mayor.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: ya boi hasn't been banned for quite a while, and mostly just kos bans
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes (ex-supermod)
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Funding public works, funding police and helping new players
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): I intend to use it build things that help the community.
Lex Of Talionis liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!