You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ZERO
Well, after a long time of waiting, P13 is finally playable, but not completed. However, I am still going to play on P13 because of the popularity it has gained and how much fun it is. My plans are to stick to a small group of players who I know and transition from role to role, but sticking mainly to Bodyguard. I will work for whoever, both the future police groups and future gangs to be made on Pandahut #13. I wish for joints to be legal and to have a nice P13 life. I wish to establish relations with all players who plan on sticking around P13 for the long game. Once the full map is released, I will be in the KOS zone PvPing all who enter. Now that my plans have been told, what are your plans on P13?
By Supreme Leader
My plans are to run a drug cartel and rule 13 hopefully and show off my expert panda skills in the PvP zone
By Liona
um... shit... I'll um... erm...

I'll play within the rules... and more...
By NeedlessMemeing
I'm planning on running for Mayor to ensure weed is legal, along with tobacco and alcohol.
By pvt amar
I'm planning on running for Mayor to ensure weed is legal, along with tobacco and alcohol.
*nooooobodyyyyy careeeees*
we dont want a police state on 13. no thank you.
the dude assuring us alcohol will be legal, DUHHH
By GrandpaHoovie
be a farmer, and fuel the drug empires of Milton
By Pablo Escobar.
KOS everyone!!
you already kosed me :mad:
By Lex Of Talionis
Hopefully a Merchants Guild of sorts if it pops off., I hope to create a Player made group of Traders selling loot we find, buy, and sell. Back to my roots on 13 I was an owner of a small time Pawnshop, I hope to do that once more a year and a half later for nostalgia yk. :bamboo: :bamboo:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!