You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By iMC
I have resigned from staff and am planning to withdraw from PH for the time being.

No, this isn't anyone's fault, it was my own decision. Personal life's getting screwed, I'm getting sick of Unturned turning my MacBook Pro into a jet engine, and I'm starting to try out other games.

That being said, I have put in a lot of effort in the forums and in game, so I will be closing off both of my currently-running series (SIM Magazine + Unfiltered Thoughts) soon. More details will be shared soon in the SIM Magazine Megathread.

I wish the Pandahut community and staff team the best of luck, thanks to all who have helped me in my Pandahut journey. To those who are reading this, please go help a new player out. You never know what kind of impact they will bring to the community.

Credits (in no particular order):

The current roleplay Head Administrators, Aren & Classified, for keeping Roleplay the best it could be and keeping the rest of the staff team in check. Just because they don't show up on the servers doesn't mean they aren't working behind the scenes.

The current roleplay Administrators, Apples & Hardium, for keeping the servers the best it could be and helping me with adjusting to Single-Server Admin.

The currently remaining roleplay Single Server Administrator, Yoshi, who has done what he could to keep 13 afloat. Alas, he was an undersized dinosaur and was not large enough to keep it afloat. /s

The future roleplay Single Server Administrator that will replace me, good luck with adjusting to your new position. Don't do what I did when I bought an illegal item by accident on my first day. Also, the role is still fairly new, so there will be kinks in the system. Expect them.

The current roleplay Super Moderators, Burnt & Outspace & SnowingFate857 & NeedlessMemeing, for dealing with ban appeals, player reports, police applications, and general forum shit-slinging alongside regular old in-game moderation.

The current roleplay Moderators, BananAsriel & Caladius & GhostDragon & Javi & Nando & Sp4x, for dealing with rule breakers and general toxicity on the servers. If you keep up the good work, you'll be promo'd soon.

The current roleplay Trial-Moderators, Snake & Epical & Austin & ZERO & BerryBlue. Most of y'all have been accepted very recently, and thus have a lot of mistakes made and more that you will make. Don't worry about them, just learn from those mistakes and don't do them again.

The players that I have interacted with in various RP groups, including but not limited to: Pandahut Sheriff Department, PETransit, SIM Magazine, Golden Falcon Productions, Taco Baco, The Clique.

Some players that have been and still are near and dear to me who have influenced my Pandahut roleplay career, including but not limited to: Yoseph, Klockmann, EmilDK, Ze Golden Pug (purge not included), AJ, HookthenCook, Sho_Art0fWar, TGAMING, Quavo (bamboo not included), Pablo Escobar FKA John Wick, MattCobra (grenade not included), NeedlessMemeing, Agent S, RagnarosPower, WaffleKing, Anarki_JDaVeL, TastyMelon (ageskip not included), Voxi, and DSi Syrup.

All former roleplay staff members, good luck with your future endeavours.

All future roleplay staff members, may you serve the community well. Keep your standards high, and treat your clientele with respect.

All the Pandahut PVP staff members, for helping us out when we want to go on a murder spree and making sure hackers and toxic people don't interfere.

The owners of Pandahut, Miku & Mushy, who work to improve the servers tirelessly, as well as supporting both PVP and RP staff teams in places that they can't help themselves with.

And finally, you, for reading this long ass post.

See you later.
Apples, Helena, Hardium and 4 others liked this
By Quavo
I have resigned from staff and am planning to withdraw from PH for the time being.

No, this isn't anyone's fault, it was my own decision. Personal life's getting screwed, I'm getting sick of Unturned turning my MacBook Pro into a jet engine, and I'm starting to try out other games.

That being said, I have put in a lot of effort in the forums and in game, so I will be closing off both of my currently-running series (SIM Magazine + Unfiltered Thoughts) soon. More details will be shared soon in the SIM Magazine Megathread.

I wish the Pandahut community and staff team the best of luck, thanks to all who have helped me in my Pandahut journey. To those who are reading this, please go help a new player out. You never know what kind of impact they will bring to the community.

Credits (in no particular order):

The current roleplay Head Administrators, Aren & Classified, for keeping Roleplay the best it could be and keeping the rest of the staff team in check. Just because they don't show up on the servers doesn't mean they aren't working behind the scenes.

The current roleplay Administrators, Apples & Hardium, for keeping the servers themselves the best it could be and helping me with adjusting to Single-Server Admin.

The currently remaining roleplay Single Server Administrator, Yoshi, who has done what he could to keep 13 afloat. Alas, he was an undersized dinosaur and was not large enough to keep it afloat. /s

The future roleplay Single Server Administrator that will replace me, good luck with adjusting to your new position. Don't do what I did when I bought an illegal item by accident on my first day. Also, the role is still fairly new, so there will be kinks in the system. Expect them.

The current roleplay Super Moderators, Burnt & Outspace & SnowingFate857 & NeedlessMemeing, for dealing with ban appeals, player reports, police applications, and general forum shit-slinging alongside regular old in-game moderation.

The current roleplay Moderators, BananAsriel & Caladius & GhostDragon & Javi & Nando & Sp4x, for dealing with rule breakers and general toxicity on the servers. If you keep up the good work, you'll be promo'd soon.

The current roleplay Trial-Moderators, Snake & Epical & Austin & ZERO & BerryBlue. Most of y'all have been accepted very recently, and thus have a lot of mistakes made and more that you will make. Don't worry about them, just learn from those mistakes and don't do them again.

The players that I have interacted with in various RP groups, including but not limited to: Pandahut Sheriff Department, PETransit, SIM Magazine, Golden Falcon Productions, Taco Baco, The Clique.

Some players that have been and still are near and dear to me who have influenced my Pandahut roleplay career, including but not limited to: Yoseph, Klockmann, EmilDK, Ze Golden Pug (purge not included), AJ, HookthenCook, Sho_Art0fWar, TGAMING, Pablo Escobar FKA John Wick, MattCobra (grenade not included), NeedlessMemeing, Agent S, RagnarosPower, WaffleKing, Anarki_JDaVeL, TastyMelon (ageskip not included), Voxi, and DSi Syrup.

All former roleplay staff members, good luck with your future endeavours.

All future roleplay staff members, may you serve the community well. Keep your standards high, and treat your clientele with respect.

All the Pandahut PVP staff members, for helping us out when we want to go on a murder spree and making sure hackers and toxic people don't interfere.

The owners of Pandahut, Miku & Mushy, who work to improve the servers tirelessly, as well as supporting both PVP and RP staff teams in places that they can't help themselves with.

And finally, you, for reading this long ass post.

See you later.
Damn all my friends leaving :c love you brother no homo anyways hope your personal life gets betyer
iMC, Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
I can't believe that you are leaving PH RP !!!
Such a good RP moderator and a great RP player
The One who inspired me to start GFS
I m still in the state of shock after going through your announcement once again
You never showed us any sign of leaving and now you left.
You did a lot of things that no one has ever done by doing free graphic designing work for mayoral campaigns
Sim Magazine - One of the greatest Media company in the history of Pandahut RP
and much more
Whatever stuff that you are going through in irl, I hope everything goes well for you mate
I hope you would return soon in the near future
All the best for your future endeavors

Another Legend leaving Pandahut
#PandahutHallOfFame #SIMmagazine #TrueRper
iMC, GrandpaHoovie liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
Later, even though I didnt see you much, I am sad all the same
iMC liked this
By Lex Of Talionis
ily brother, you're one of the best if not the best staff members to come to Pandahut and it's sad to see you depart my friend. I will never forget our time in the PSD together. One of the most influential people to cross Pandahut RP, goodbye my friend.
iMC, Mr AJ liked this
By pvt amar
awww mann, sad to see you go. For the little time we spent together you were always chill and nice. a great staff member and rp player. an example to follow.
thanks for everything ly
iMC, Mr AJ liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
hey imc, pablo here.. you were just one of those guys, i had so much respect for, you were always nice, chill and helpful. it's sad to a lot of respected and loved members by the community leave, but sadly it happens sometimes. i wish you the best of luck with your irl situations, stay strong man. i will miss you a lot, this is getting emotional now, you have always been nice to me and were 1 of the 2 only admins answering me when i needet help. if you need any advice or just want to chat, Pablo Escobar#8885 i will be there for you.
for a last time iMCA i hope your irl gets better, Pablo out. :heartfulpanda: :-(

edit: i promise you, i will keep helping new players, and have you in my mind when i do. Thank you for all your work for this fantastic community, you will be missed by many.
iMC, Mr AJ liked this
By Javi-kun
Luv you i minecraft

You were the worst SSA ever!(jk ily)
Can your laptop make you fly since it's a jet engine?
Cya
Good luck in life!
I'll mis ya!
iMC liked this
By Hardium
Best wishes, IMC.

Thank you for your time and service to Pandahut, and good luck in your future endeavors.

Make sure to stop back by and see us sometime!
iMC liked this
By TurboAdam94
Your not fucking leaving aight

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!