You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Outspace
I first want to start with an apology for the amount of fighting that this election has caused. Healthy drama is fine and all but overall this got out of hand. Due to me becoming mayor getting out of hand and other reasons, such as constant clash between me and BH and other things not healthy for Washington. I am deciding to resign as mayor to give Nando the mayorship. This is in the best interest of the people of Washington.
I have given out as much funding and tried my best to prove that I was not mayor to be corrupt or for BMC, but nobody seemed to believe me. I will pay nando the remaining 40k I have gotten from the townbalance to show that I did not become mayor to run in, take the money, and leave.
I spent my money as mayor towards the city of washington and simply got a mass amount of drama for it.

I apologize for the issues that my reign as mayor has caused and that is why I am resigning.(I also am leaving earlier than expected and hoped to have more time to fix stuff on washington, but I leave irl in 6 days, earlier than hoped)

I apologize to all of my supporters for it, and I hope you can forgive me for no longer being your mayor. Do not fret however, as this is not a betrayal. I am not claiming mayor money for myself or anything, i kept a strict budget and am paying the 40k to Nando so he can continue as a good mayor. I am leaving due to political, personal, and IRL issues that I dont really want to get to too much. Im sorry. Enjoy nando
By Nando
Best of luck
By Outspace
Nearly lost it thinking it was a staff resign
formatted the title like that on purpose as a joke with all these other resignations xdd
Helena liked this
By ZERO
formatted the title like that on purpose as a joke with all these other resignations xdd
That’s dark...
By GrandpaHoovie
That’s dark...
eh, ETERNITY IN THE NEBULA is darker
By Javi-kun
Another one joining the people who have resigned this month.
Goodluck

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!