You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Aren
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 5th of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.
  • Be friendly to those in-game
  • Set up promotional signs
  • Give out items
  • All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!
In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:
  • Steam Name and In-game name:
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
  • Time Zone:
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
  • Steam ID 64:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions):
Extra info:
  • You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
  • On the 5th of This month I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and on the end of the 7th, the Mayor will be elected!
Current Applicants

Rules:
  • 1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot
  • 2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
  • 3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off
Miku liked this
By Outspace
Steam Name and In-game name: Legatus Outspace and Outspace
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 3pm-10pm Monday-Friday. Most of the day saturday/sunday
Time Zone:EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Somewhere around 1400 hours, about 1000 on RP
Steam ID 64:76561198273162335
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HeyImOutspace
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Yoshi
Mike
AJ
Snuffy
Amar
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: no
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to help the people of pandahut 10 and washington be better.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will fund businesses heavily and focus on solo cops
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Uh like a few times i guess when i first started. Ive also had a few bans unbanned
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Independant police/BH/and businesses. Mostly business
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): I will build a community market and help new players with housing
Lex Of Talionis, Mr Pepe, pvt amar and 4 others liked this
By Nando
Steam Name and In-game name: Nando
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):3pm-8pm when in school, but when out of school 9am-9pmish
TimeZone:Pacific Standard
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: More that 40hr+
Steam ID 64: 76561198307735842
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nando161
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Epical
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I would like the people to have make the laws. I want them to frel happy with what they voted for. I would also like to provide shelter to the poor. I would also provide funds for any group that is beneficial to all citizens as well when our officer die in a attempt to make sure our state is safe or a citizen is safe I will provide special needs for them! If i see a poor nacked dude I will also provide cloths for that man and a place to live and eat because I would hire a chef to cook in the homeless shelter if i do get elected. Thank you for reading my app!
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I wil provide what ever the citizens want!
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes but it was way back when i had like 5hrs xd, reason was for kos
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes SIR
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: To the police, resturants, shops, homeless shelters, ect.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions):I'll give them what ever they need but it has to be something that can feed or help the community.
pvt amar, Mr AJ, Quavo and 1 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!