You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Yoshi
I mean its not like outspace is going to be any better you can't fund the police force because anyone can go off and on the role and funding police is also helping civilians because no matter how much money you give to your local gun store owner he will be raided over and over again and the only person your funding is the people that raid it which is Outspaces group
10k isn't enough to keep a single business going for a week. Outspaces 750k plan can fund many businesses for her whole term.
NeedlessMemeing liked this
Duke has been mayor many times in a row. he must be the fittest and the player with most experience regarding government in Washington. outspace its very unexperienced and lacks the mayorship skills. Duke is for sure the best choice for mayor. #DukeForMayor #ForThecitizens #DreamItDoIt
He has been mayor so many times because he knows how to talk big and get the crowd on his side, not because of his results. HE has had okay results but they will be horrible results because he cannot simply walk in to a server he hasnt played for a long time and expect to lead. That is just utter crap. He even had to rush this manifesto, made mistakes, etc. We have dedicated time and skill towards this and I am the better choice, even against my lack of experience as mayor it is not hard to learn.

Your only argument can't be "Duke has been mayor before" because that is a weak argument./ There will always have to be new mayors, and just having the same person reelected who has been 6 times is stupid and pointless.
By Quavo
Mayor duke is loved by our people. he is the clear model of leadership and democracy. Outspace is the definition of corruption and crime and wishes to gain the title of mayor to further boost her criminal activity in Washington and maximise her criminal empire. She is in no way a strong mayor and is not in favour of freedom of speech.

The choice is yours. I WILL VOTE FOR DUKE. WILL YOU? #DukeForMayor #ForThecitizens #DreamItDoIt
Thank you Wallace
no offense to duke but his manifesto is rushed, and Outspace killed him manifesto's lol
I don't agree. Duke puts the most effort in his works for sure. his manifest is great and Outspace has the worst one yet. her manifest just shows that she will work with a bandit party and therefore be 100% crime based and corrupt
You do not have to agree Wallace, but when someone put's PEI instead of Washington obviously they are rushing lol.
Mr AJ liked this
You got my vote Duke - good to see you still do your duty and are active :)
Mr AJ liked this
I don't agree. Duke puts the most effort in his works for sure. his manifest is great and Outspace has the worst one yet. her manifest just shows that she will work with a bandit party and therefore be 100% crime based and corrupt
That’s the “most effort” he can do? Why don’t we compare it what Outspace and her Campaign Team did, okay? I think I’ll leave it to you to compare it. You’re probably smart enough, right?
ok im smart enough...…..dukes was 100000x better. as he is not in favour of corruption...
I see words, classic lines of what he will do as a mayor, and a picture. If this is his best effort, I wonder what his “most effort” will look like if he wins the election and becomes mayor of P10.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!