You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Hello Citizens! Today I am announcing my campaign for mayor!

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ My Ideas

Recently, many mayors of the great state of Washington have been focusing mostly on police. I believe that the safety of the citizens is very important, but creating a strict environment where civilians cannot have fun is not my intention. I will focus mostly on business, events for civilians, and creating an overall fun environment while boosting the economy at the same time. To show that I want to help the businesses, I am officially announcing that Bat Kat's insurance company will become the official insurance company of the State of Washington. I know some of you may be skeptical because I am the leader of the Black Mamba Company, but this is not necessarily bad. As the leader, I can confirm that events, government buildings, and insured bases will be protected from the attacks of the Black Mamba Company. Next, I would like to address my opponent, Duke. While Duke does have the experience, he has been gone for a long time and does not understand the needs of the civilians at this time. He intends to turn Washington into a police state, allowing police to have supreme power over the civilians, and thus the voice of the people will be silenced. I will listen to your voice, I promise to meet with you whenever you need, and will make sure that the civilians are happy above all. During my term, the State of Washington will flourish into a fully functioning society. I hope that you will vote for me, and together we can build a better Washington!

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ Funding

The Past few mayors have neglected to properly fund government programs. The current mayor, Epical, has not funded anything and has left Washington scrambling to keep the economy afloat and the police force protected. The leader of the Black Hawks, PVT. Amar recently said, "0bb, that's what epical funded us." I do not want this to happen again, and thanks to Quavo we have a budget of One Million Bamboo here are the programs I am funding:

‏‏‎ • 150k bamboo to the Black Hawks
‏‏‎ • 75k to independent cops
‏‏‎ • 750k to businesses
‏‏‎ • 25k for events

I will also allow you to request funding if I approve a project you create!

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ Police

Many of you may believe that I do not want the police force to succeed because of my criminal past. I can assure you that this is not my intention and I have the intent to help build up the police force. Not only will I be funding the main police groups, but I will also be funding the independent cops so they can succeed as well. I have NeedlessMeming writing my laws, so they are very fair. I will also make sure that law enforcement will be free of corruption, unlike past mayors, I will not turn a blind eye to corruption and will ensure that all is fair and just. I will also be pushing to make sure that there are more judges and lawyers in our system to protect our citizens right to a fair and speedy trial. I will make Washington a safer place for our civilians to live.

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ Events and Business

Finally, I want to discuss the focus of my campaign, the events and businesses. As my slogan states, I will be putting most of my time and effort into making sure that the businesses of Washington are growing and stimulating the economy. Having fun is also a focus, what's the point of working all the time if you don't get to have any fun. This is why I will be hosting weekly events to ensure that all of the citizens of Washington will have time to relax and not fear crime. Here are some of my Event and Business plans:

‏‏‎ • Weekly events
‏‏‎ • Food Drives
‏‏‎ • Official Seattle Hotel
‏‏‎ • Insurance from Bat Kat's company
‏‏‎ •Turbo's Mall

I hope to see all of your businesses flourish during my term.
‏‏
MY MASTER!!!!! I SUPPORT YOU MY MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These will be my best laws by far. Outspace has my full support.
Proud to be running your campaign

+1
I know some of you may be skeptical because I am the leader of the Black Mamba Company, but this is not necessarily bad. As the leader, I can confirm that events, government buildings, and insured bases will be protected from the attacks of the Black Mamba Company.
lol
"I know some of you may be skeptical because I am the leader of the group that most likely raided and killed you several times, but this is not necessarily bad. As the leader, I can confirm that our stuff, our bases and our berrie farms will be protected from the attacks of us."

just lol
you have approval of Pablo Escobar himself!
+1
Everyone stay posted, our video shall be released within a couple hours! Keep posted to watch the video and see our plans and what I shall do!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!