You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Quavo
I am going to start something new I have been thinking about for a couple of days, and from some suggesting from friends. I am going to be giving out loans with 20% interest and payback in 7 days.
Mr AJ liked this
By Quavo
Daily Interest Rates Per Amount.
1k = 28.5714285
5k = 142.8571425
10k= 285.714285
20k= 571.42857
By pvt amar
you can get scammed really easy as there are no rules against it
By Quavo
you can get scammed really easy as there are no rules against it
actually i was curious about that myself, i talked to miku about it and she said if i got scammed id get a refund and the player would be Punished.
pvt amar liked this
By Lex Of Talionis
Perhaps, it would be cool and open up some Loan Shark RP capabilities similar to hitmen. If someone doesn't pay back a loan by the required time they get a hit of the same value put on their head, more money loss from the loan, the more the hit is. Just me speculating though.
Mr AJ liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
Perhaps, it would be cool and open up some Loan Shark RP capabilities similar to hitmen. If someone doesn't pay back a loan by the required time they get a hit of the same value put on their head, more money loss from the loan, the more the hit is. Just me speculating though.
SOunds cool, the hit part (PLUS I NEED TO GET MORE MONEY CAUSE I GAMBLED IT ALL AWAY, )
By TurboAdam94
You should add this to pandahuts suggestions for rp, sounds like a great idea if some nerfs are added to it.
By Pablo Escobar.
20%?
By Aren
actually i was curious about that myself, i talked to miku about it and she said if i got scammed id get a refund and the player would be Punished.
You better record your pc for 7 days then as I don’t endorse this nor will have the staff go through a 7 day grace period of checking logs for every payment made to you. If you lose money you lose money unless Miku specifically wants to check it. Maybe give them 24-48 hours tops and we will check it. But not 7 days that’s a bit much.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!