You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By wonslowcar
Have you been raided a lot? Do you hate having to waste money to rebuild the house? There's a solution to this.
Introducing the Home Owners Insurance company, HOI. HOI will be a system where, at a weekly fee, you will build up your own balance and can get reimbursed for a raided / decayed base for up to 90%! The fee is directly in correlation with the size of the household and indoor items. For more info, join the discord link below.

https://discord.gg/q36eUQY

EDIT: As of May 21st, we now have a house listings and commissioning system! On the server, you can find house listings of buildings and ask a builder to make you a customized home. All you need to do is join the discord link above.
Last edited by wonslowcar on May 21st, 2019, 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr AJ, Adex liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
do you cover berries?
Caladius liked this
By Aren
Do you cover police raids?
Quavo liked this
By Yoshi
Your discord shows you only give insurance to player built bases, and not prefabs. Will this change in the future?
By wonslowcar
Your discord shows you only give insurance to player built bases, and not prefabs. Will this change in the future?
Yes, thank you for the suggestion, for prefabs, the insurance will now be able to cover doors, windows, and loot
By wonslowcar
Now, in the same discord server, we will have house listings and commissioning. These can allow players to seek and buy houses, and allow house builders to advertise their trade. Again, to join the discord, just click the link below

https://discord.gg/q36eUQY
By wonslowcar
To everyone wondering, to stay in accordance with the government, if i am specifically told that a said raid was in fact a police raid, I will not pay back damages. Otherwise, if i have not been told that a raid was in fact a police raid and there are no signs pointing to the fact, I will count it as an actual raid and reimburse up to 90%
pvt amar liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!