You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By UDontKnow
Hey! It's UDontKnow. I used to playback in 2018. I got permabanned a while back. I just wanna see how everyone is doing. It's been a while. I was one toxic kid back then and some of yall prob agree. I just wanted to catch up on some old friends.
Mr AJ liked this
By Fox said die
It's alright
13 is dead
and 10 is the only server that's allowing pandahut to still be alive lol
By Quavo
Lol
By MattCobra
Hey! It's UDontKnow. I used to playback in 2018. I got permabanned a while back. I just wanna see how everyone is doing. It's been a while. I was one toxic kid back then and some of yall prob agree. I just wanted to catch up on some old friends.
Huh
By UDontKnow
Lol
remember that time when u told the mods that i was blackmailing you lmao
By Mr AJ
welcome back to ph udontknow
You were a controversial guy on ph 13 back in 2018.
and You had ur own company as well as a bandit force I guess
By Lex Of Talionis
I remember you quite well. I remember you said you would mass kos a few times and applied for staff with alts to +1 you, but we all change with time. I hope to see those changes as 13 is revived friend, have fun and welcome back to Pandahut.
Mr AJ liked this
By UDontKnow
I remember you quite well. I remember you said you would mass kos a few times and applied for staff with alts to +1 you, but we all change with time. I hope to see those changes as 13 is revived friend, have fun and welcome back to Pandahut.
Hey man i was a really toxic kid back then and was very spoiled xD. Its nice to see you again and hopefully my ban appeal gets accepted so I can come back on.
By UDontKnow
welcome back to ph udontknow
You were a controversial guy on ph 13 back in 2018.
and You had ur own company as well as a bandit force I guess
Oh yeah i was one toxic kid and yeah grim corps and how that message got leaked out about jrider. I have been playing fivem a ton lately and the police departments are so strict Im thinking of creating a new ppd on 10 and making it really strict with rto's (Radios on discord) lol
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!