You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
I'm alive, don't worry.
Good to see you're still kicking, noob dog. You've been gone a Kazillion years or so.
;-)
By Quavo
hm, I though u quit, also who the hek are u
The Man, The Myth, The Legend of PH -> Liona
How come I’ve never heard of liona aj lol
Mr AJ liked this
By Liona
I'm alive, don't worry.
Good to see you're still kicking, noob dog. You've been gone a Kazillion years or so.
;-)
hey babe, yeah i've been gone an age. Waiting on my Discord ban appeal cooldown to expire in hopes of getting an unban
By Liona
much love <3 <3
Mr AJ liked this
By Liona
How come I’ve never heard of liona aj lol
Pretty sure that you were inactive during my time and came back after I took a break and due to timezones, we never clashed when we both played at the same time.
Mr AJ liked this
By Sp4x
Pretty sure that you were inactive during my time and came back after I took a break and due to timezones, we never clashed when we both played at the same time.
Just wondering, where does your "3rd oldest Panda still around" come from, because I'm fairly certain that's inaccurate, since I've been around since October of 2015, and have never seen you, nor heard of you.
By Quavo
Just wondering, where does your "3rd oldest Panda still around" come from, because I'm fairly certain that's inaccurate, since I've been around since October of 2015, and have never seen you, nor heard of you.
Same lol
By Burnt

He knows PeanutButter, must be OG

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!