You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Maybe if the police group got their shit together and you people stopped sitting on the forums winging about it this wouldn’t be ‘unhealthy’

Maybe if you people tried uniting the police without being so unlikeable and harsh to each other this wouldn’t be happening.

Sorry if this came across as toxic, but just bitching about it over the forums solves nothing.

I know this first hand from when I needed to run a police force
I feel like, BMC is gonna change the whole server from PH to BMC Server
You can see for yourself, most of the hardcore police dudes are now bmc henchmen
and the RP part is unbalanced due to over dominating Bandit force with fewer Police members
Unhealthy Rp can affect the roleplay of new players
First things first, BMC.

It's like people forget that BMC started SOOO SMALL, like a group of 5-6 players who would go around and just raid and destroy whatever we felt. It was literally made for me to have a real group I could invite friends and whoever I wanted in. I really never imagined that BMC would become THE most dominant group PH RP has seen. (if you disagree, please list a group with more accomplishments and destruction, or a police group with more dominance than BMC, it's been almost a year)
This was on #13, against the FBI, to which we had a hidden agreement as they were in war with BlackHats. We had a decent time to grow and make plans for the group, then came #10, We moved over during a time of war, WCS, WSM, SOA, and PPD, All against us, 3v1v1, at times the bandits would HELP the police to attack us, it was quite fun, but the police have NEVER ran the state of Washington since then. The only time you ever even saw a police uprising, is when BMC would take a break and slow down for a bit, but much like just recently, they come back and everything goes back to the way they want it. That's the case, it WILL take a LOT of effort to take BMC down, and no group dies until everyone leaves, or leadership disbands it, But BMC Leadership system truly is one of a kind, and has worked to a greater extent than thought BMC has a list of 5 leaders so far that have influenced and helped BMC maintain a solid figure. The Next thing is the ranking system. BMC is a really tight group, it was structured to maintain that, to keep the group close to one another, the only "ranks" you see are in discord, but they mean absolutely 0 in-game, Everyone is the same level. It's literally to prevent spies and is basically a system to gain "trusted" I cannot speak for the changes that have been made since I left, but I truly do hope BMC holds this status as No Toxicity and drama between the group was a huge rule we had. BMC plays to have fun, they like competition, they don't fear death, and they rose from a small group over time. BMC came from being better than the groups that were "dominant" or "The main groove" at the time. It all comes down to leadership and BMC has always had good leadership. Snuffy, ThievingBeast, Outspace, and MattCobra were all members of other groups that once dominated Pandahut RP, they had experience with leadership and I trusted them as well. It really was a learning experience to find a leadership system that in reality, can't fall apart. I literally backstabbed BMC for some bamboozles, and Outspace just took it over and things went on from there, MattCobra will be back soon (if he comes back in summer as promised) and it'll be back to 2 MAIN leaders, and the council. BMC is literally a group, run by the group, NOT one person, that's why it's so good.

Anyways, there's a story for understanding, now lets talk about the competition.

Everyone that's tried to take out BMC actually does have a similar issue. They immediately Target BMC, instead of growing for themselves, raising funds as civilians and recruiting outside of the public. Every group that has fought BMC, dies fairly quickly, because they think they can take them out with 0 issues, as if a raid on the bases will stop BMC. It's why BH now, won't be able to take out BMC for awhile, what other objectives did they have? instead of Targeting BMC?

While I agree groups now are going to have to try and get through the barrier that is BMC's influence, think about how many former police are in BMC, and how many ACTIVE RPers are in BMC. They even have a huge chunk of staff.

The last and final thing is on cooperation, The police have constantly split from one another PPD split off and disbanded, BH and 300G went their own ways, and many former police didn't like the leadership. There needs to be a common ground, or one player to admit they aren't better than each other and just work WITH each other instead of against. I did this with MattCobra and his bandit group, it's how we started making a better difference, Matt gave up his group name and merged into BMC, but I gave up solo leadership and responsibility was split, and we both gained a group active around all times of the day EU and NA.

Hopefully this post gives you some light on new ways and ideas to grow a group, and approach enemies you have. It really is about time, and using the opponents goals and weaknesses against them, if you can delay their progress while achieving yours, you'll win.
Sp4x, Mr AJ liked this
Funny thing I can almost guess that the law group, is less ruly then the bandit group but thats just me
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!