You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who is our mayor for #10

Mike
68%
Epical
32%
By Mr AJ
This is what's gonna happen after Mike wins
Wins the Election -> Transfers the whole bank balance to bmc -> and tries to make some stuff legal as possible

I m not against mike in any way, but a guy with just 200 + hours of RP won't know the problems that an economy of a server go through
There's gonna be a lot of corruption if BMC interferes this election through Mike

Think before you vote !!

#MayoralElection #ThinkBeforeYouVote
By Quavo
Wins the Election -> Transfers the whole bank balance to bmc -> and tries to make some stuff legal as possible

I m not against mike in any way, but a guy with just 200 + hours of RP won't know the problems that an economy of a server go through
There's gonna be a lot of corruption if BMC interferes this election through Mike

Think before you vote !!

We don’t need money, I alone have more than the whole Blackhawk organization combined. Also Outspace has like 7M and Pablo claims to have 6M. (Not bragging, just faxx)
Mr AJ liked this
By Helena
Transfers the whole bank balance to bmc
We don’t need money, I alone have more than the whole Blackhawk organization combined. Also Outspace has like 7M and Pablo claims to have 6M. (Not bragging, just faxx)
Of we were to combine the balance of every BMC member. The total sum would be nearly, if not more than 50 million bamboo
By Quavo
Transfers the whole bank balance to bmc
Of we were to combine the balance of every BMC member. The total sum would be nearly, if not more than 50 million bamboo
By pvt amar

Think before you vote !!

ye buddy, blackhawks members have other stuff to do irl then go salesman 24/24. I have other REAL life stuff if you don’t
Mr AJ liked this
By Sp4x

Think before you vote !!

ye buddy, blackhawks members have other stuff to do irl then go salesman 24/24. I have other REAL life stuff if you don’t
Please keep this thread solely about the mayor candidates or related to the actual elections.
Also, please do not instigate drama.
This applies to everyone.
By Sp4x

Think before you vote !!

Also, Quavo hasn't been salesman in quite a while; he's been kidnapper for most of the past week or so.
By Sp4x
Pretty sad that the soon to be mayor just killed people in a raid.
Not really, please don't put your own little spin on it.
Mike was defending his client as a bodyguard, who called a raid on a base.
He was simply doing his job.
#MikeForMayor

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!