You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Aren
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 5th of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.
  • Be friendly to those in-game
  • Set up promotional signs
  • Give out items
  • All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!
In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:
  • Steam Name and In-game name:
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
  • Time Zone:
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
  • Steam ID 64:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions):
Extra info:
  • You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
  • On the 5th of This month I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and on the end of the 7th, the Mayor will be elected!
Current Applicants

Rules:
  • 1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot
  • 2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
  • 3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off
By MikE
Steam Name and In-game name: MikE
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 5 PM to 12 AM EST.
Time Zone: EST ( Eastern Standard Time).
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: PVP: 939 Hours RP: 286 Hours.
Steam ID 64: 76561198232593244
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198232593244/
Staff members, ex-mayor or police ranks that referred me to apply: N/ A
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I would like to become this certain rank to lead the people of Washington to greatness.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will helpful by funding police groups to stop criminal activity, also I will be building custom hotels/homes around Washington for the homeless.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, I have been banned for KOS and Fail RP multiple times.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes, I know all the rules for the RP server.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will be funding the police groups, and will be building houses for those who need it.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor) I will be hiring trustworthy builders/constructors to build houses/hotels for people in Washington.
ACerealBowl, Sp4x, Javi-kun and 1 others liked this
By Epical
Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 4:30 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. CST That fluctuates a lot tho.
Time Zone: CST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: around 250 hours
Steam ID 64: 76561198168066267
Steam Profile Link: http:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168066267
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Nando, Yeeto Dorito/Ghost Dragon
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yep
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I ran for mayor in the past and did not win. I really want to make Washington a fun place to roleplay and work with staff and players to ensure that
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will create a system of law suggestions and help business owners and police. I plan to give search warrants to crack down on illegal bases. I also want to help to work with staff and players to bring back some dead roles
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: 5 bans on 10 for accidental rule failures during police raids and such.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes, I usually read them once a week
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I plan to give money to the police force for better guns, vehicles, and protection. I want to help upcoming business owners to fulfill what they want. I also want to provide food once a week and help those who can't afford it.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): A homeless shelter will be implemented for all those who have a small amount of bamboo and need a place to stay. I also plan to power the city of Seattle. I will work with police groups and fund them, as they need. I want to build a bridge from Seattle to Tacoma. I plan to also build a meeting hall where players can discuss various new ideas.

PLAYERS OF WASHINGTON. MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE. VOTE EPICAL
By Aren

Do not unpin. I will repin it

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!