You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By GrandpaHoovie
Okay, Im posting my actual thoughts on the candidates, Im only talking about recent news and their campaign promises, not their entire PH history. and yes, i am ripping you off ZERO

Rogan: Idk much bout him, as he just makes the standard mayor promises.
Caladius: Again, mostly neutral about him, he has tried running before and honestly he's the only candidate that isn't using an air horn to tell people they are saying things and isn't being talked about.
Quavo: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kind of a dick but idk bout him being mayor
Angrypork: Angrypork, he says alot of stuff like, "deregulate the banks," and, "independence," but it feels like those don't even matter and he is spouting bullshit for votes. Independence from what? what the fuck does deregulating banks mean? It just seems like he watched a youtube video from some guy with an economics major or watched the success of George Washington and decided, "fuck it I'll use those methods to be elected."
Anarchy: Anarchy, the shitposter himself, I dont fucking know anymore, people bring up him being racist, he brings up someone else is racist, he then brings up he is supported by duke, who isn't rly welcomed much anymore, idfk at this point
Mr AJ liked this
By Quavo
Okay, Im posting my actual thoughts on the candidates, Im only talking about recent news and their campaign promises, not their entire PH history. and yes, i am ripping you off ZERO

Caladius: Again, mostly neutral about him, he has tried running before and honestly he's the only candidate that isn't using an air horn to tell people they are saying things and isn't being talked about.
Quavo: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Angrypork: Angrypork, he says alot of stuff like, "deregulate the banks," and, "independence," but it feels like those don't even matter and he is spouting bullshit for votes. Independence from what? what the fuck does deregulating banks mean? It just seems like he watched a youtube video from some guy with an economics major or watched the success of George Washington and decided, "fuck it I'll use those methods to be elected."
Anarchy: Anarchy, the shitposter himself, I dont fucking know anymore, people bring up him being racist, he brings up someone else is racist, he then brings up he is supported by duke, who isn't rly welcomed much anymore, idfk at this point
Caladius has ran for the last like 3x
By Mr AJ

Angrypork and anarchy part got me laughing lol
100% Accurate
By GhostDragon
my opinions on the candidates, from a 2x mayor who has run against a couple of these guys before.

Caladius: pretty chill, met him a fair while ago when he was a mod, he's been running for mayor for the last couple months, and even before that back in midish 2019 against me. In all honesty, Caladius is a very good candidate for mayor. I have never had a toxic or negative encounter with Caladius.

Quavo: my boy quavo. Has been mayor once or twice, and has all the money he could ever need - allowing him to spend even more of the town balance on the people without it effecting him really... at all. Also a good candidate for mayor. I have never had a toxic or negative encounter with Quavo.

Rogan: Never really met Rogan, but out of the 3 candidates left in this list (Himself, angrypork and anarchy) he seems like the best candidate. He seems relatively new but seems to have been around long enough to have a grasp on how things work, and all the rules and stuff. I have never had a toxic or negative encounter with this player. According to this post viewtopic.php?f=33&t=29177 he lied on his application though, if this is true than I very much recommend against voting for Rogan.

AngryPork: Pretty old player, has been around for a fair while, I haven't really interacted much with Angry before, but I have heard good things. Not necessarily a bad pick.

AnarchyMachine: AnarchyMachine has been around for a while and in my opinion is pretty mediocre. He constantly shitposts the forums and allegedly gotten backing by Duke, a "beloved" ex mayor who got perma banned because "the pandahut playerbase is three year olds" and he decided to false raid and shit. Anarchy hasn't even shown proof that duke is backing him, in that same forum post he instantly stood down anyone who tried to say that duke wasn't that great, including outspace lmao. Anarchy imo is really annoying and immature at times, and personally I feel as if he is a bad pick for mayor, and we haven't even gotten to the part where @Frosty the snowman tells us he's racist yet.
By GrandpaHoovie
you clearly made that post to shit on pork and anarchy
well, is it my fault i have opinions?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!