You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
undone cuz ye
then we shall come together to spam yoshi's dms for him to read this app instead. Also, something nice for you to do would be to give advice on the applicants part.
By ZERO
undone cuz ye
then we shall come together to spam yoshi's dms for him to read this app instead. Also, something nice for you to do would be to give advice on the applicants part.
No need to give advice if you know what you do that's wrong.
By Yoshi
In-Game Name: Bat Kat
Current Role: Hitman
Steam profile link: in my signature
Steam 64 ID: in my signature
Discord: Austin#1020
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): none
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 9
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: I can snipe pretty good. I used to be a general in this group. I was the best hitman in the group, Im pretty good when it comes to stuff like tactics
What are your weaknesses: Shit talking, not having a mic (i do have a mic, it just sounds like im in an industrial turbine)
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Take hits, make mon, represent, make loot
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 3k hours total, so i'd say 2.7
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Snitch back to one of the higher ups
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Salvage quicc and run off
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yup
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: from my past experiences, our honor has been a bit wavy. but if yall became more strict with shit talkin, then sure. yes.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes

If allowed, can i please get someone other than zero to review the application. I'd like a non biased answer, and as said before, you should leave your emotions at the door when making a decision.
Declined.
You Got kicked for toxicity of What i know... now you know, done.
In-Game Name: Mr. Trippy or Dr. Trippy
Current Role: Doctor
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/stereotype6/home
Steam 64 ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/stereotype6
Discord: Stereotype #5112
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): I do not remember but many members of BMC have recommended me after I assisted in 2 of their kidnaps and a raid. Ask them.
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 5
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 10
What are some of your strengths: I play as a medic as opposed to a bandit.
What are your weaknesses: A poor processor can cause my pvp skills to seem lacking at times
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I play as a doctor. Doctor roles have access to the /pr and can assist in raids. I have helped in kidnaps for the BMC where the participating kidnappers (maybe turboadam?) have said I was helpful.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 6042 minutes AKA 100.7 hours
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Notify someone of higher authority than myself. I'm just a prospect, they can send the message.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Notify someone and try keeping it safe until action can be taken.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: I have before, I assisted in a /raid with blackmirage. I died to a Hell's fury instead of doing /raidover.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Definiely. If we aren't serious we won't be taken seriously.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Of course
Accepted. Contact me, Outspace, or Nebula for an invite
In-Game Name: Dennisp16
Current Role: Police (Just for the laughs)
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198245448058/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198245448058
Discord: Dennisp16✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#7369
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Quavo
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8
What are some of your strengths: Focussing and taking orders. Also being stealthy.
What are your weaknesses: Suprise attacks.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Extra help and info. I have alot of sources and alot of intel.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: Not sure, Been here since mid 2016.
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Report it to the boss and beat the shit out of him.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Find a new location, make it secure and get the higher ups.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes, I will help anyone in the group in danger.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: For sure, I will never let my associate's down.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes, no f*cking around. doing stuff the way it's supposed to be done.
In-Game Name: Dennisp16
Current Role: Police (Just for the laughs)
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198245448058/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198245448058
Discord: Dennisp16✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#7369
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Quavo
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8
What are some of your strengths: Focussing and taking orders. Also being stealthy.
What are your weaknesses: Suprise attacks.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Extra help and info. I have alot of sources and alot of intel.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: Not sure, Been here since mid 2016.
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Report it to the boss and beat the shit out of him.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Find a new location, make it secure and get the higher ups.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes, I will help anyone in the group in danger.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: For sure, I will never let my associate's down.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes, no f*cking around. doing stuff the way it's supposed to be done.
Congratulations! you have been accepted! Pm Pablo Escobar (Me), Yoshi, Nebula or Outspace for an invite!
In-Game Name: DontRaidMeUwU
Current Role: Bandit
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198906230216/
Steam 64 ID:76561198906230216
Discord: FlighHighUnt#2050
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 7
What are some of your strengths: Thinking out good raid plans
What are your weaknesses: Flying
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Its already perfect
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 150
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Report it to one of the leaders
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Tell higher ups or defend it and try to find new location
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Indeed
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Indeed
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Indeed
In-Game Name: GhostDragon
Current Role: Kidnapper
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198249585480/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198249585480
Discord: Yeeto Dorito#802
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): nope.
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7 or 8ish
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 7-10
What are some of your strengths: I am good at following orders. I have knowledge of how the police work. I am good at pvp and driving/flying. I know all the rules very well. I used to kidnap with Javi/Tatsuya and we did pretty well. Good teamwork skills.
What are your weaknesses: um... 250 ping and low fps I guess. Sometimes not the best at pvp.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I can provide information about police groups. I know how the police work and all that good stuff.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 464 hours as of writing.
if you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Alert the group higherups immediately, and then do as they order me.
Alert other bmc members and organize a raid.If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Alert the rest of the group/Higherups.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Of course.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: One hundred percent.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Of course.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!