You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Current Role:Mvpplusbandit
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/geofoberiisthebest/
Steam 64 ID:76561198863872293
Discord:Lil gangster
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):No
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8/10
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 7/10 in first person 10/10 in second person
What are some of your strengths:raiding
What are your weaknesses: 2v1s (2 vs me)
What Can You Do To Improve BMC:Protecting the bmc group from decading or losing players
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: about 600
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: report them to a higher rank and get them either demoted or kicked out
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: defend it
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: yes
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: yes
In-Game Name: Austin
Current Role: Bandit, weaponsmith
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198358991915/
Steam 64 ID:76561198358991915
Discord: Austin#1020
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): none
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 5
What are some of your strengths: My pvping skills
What are your weaknesses: Vocal self control
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Instead of killing them person im robbing I could instead corporate and steal bb from them instead
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: around 130
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Rob them, make there life miserable so they learn their lesson because snitches get stitches
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Stop the person who knows the information and stop it from spreading
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes always
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Yes always
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes
(I was kicked due to saying the N word)
In-Game Name: Mr. Trippy or Dr. Trippy
Current Role: Doctor
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/stereotype6/home
Steam 64 ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/stereotype6
Discord: Stereotype #5112
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): I do not remember but many members of BMC have recommended me after I assisted in 2 of their kidnaps and a raid. Ask them.
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 5
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 10
What are some of your strengths: I play as a medic as opposed to a bandit.
What are your weaknesses: A poor processor can cause my pvp skills to seem lacking at times
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I play as a doctor. Doctor roles have access to the /pr and can assist in raids. I have helped in kidnaps for the BMC where the participating kidnappers (maybe turboadam?) have said I was helpful.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 6042 minutes AKA 100.7 hours
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Notify someone of higher authority than myself. I'm just a prospect, they can send the message.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Notify someone and try keeping it safe until action can be taken.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: I have before, I assisted in a /raid with blackmirage. I died to a Hell's fury instead of doing /raidover.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Definiely. If we aren't serious we won't be taken seriously.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Of course
By Javi-kun
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): I do not remember but many members of BMC have recommended me after I assisted in 2 of their kidnaps and a raid. Ask them.
What are your weaknesses: A poor processor can cause my pvp skills to seem lacking at times
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I play as a doctor. Doctor roles have access to the /pr and can assist in raids. I have helped in kidnaps for the BMC where the participating kidnappers (maybe turboadam?) have said I was helpful.
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Notify someone of higher authority than myself. I'm just a prospect, they can send the message.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Notify someone and try keeping it safe until action can be taken.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: I have before, I assisted in a /raid with blackmirage. I died to a Hell's fury instead of doing /raidover.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Definiely. If we aren't serious we won't be taken seriously.
This guy is da best.
This guy is da best.
Ik when I worked with him before he was SUPER chill, honestly great guy in game
In-Game Name: Bat Kat
Current Role: Hitman
Steam profile link: in my signature
Steam 64 ID: in my signature
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 9
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: I can snipe pretty good. I used to be a general in this group. I was the best hitman in the group, Im pretty good when it comes to stuff like tactics
What are your weaknesses: Shit talking, not having a mic (i do have a mic, it just sounds like im in an industrial turbine)
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Take hits, make mon, represent, make loot
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 3k hours total, so i'd say 2.7
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Snitch back to one of the higher ups
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Salvage quicc and run off
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yup
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: from my past experiences, our honor has been a bit wavy. but if yall became more strict with shit talkin, then sure. yes.

If allowed, can i please get someone other than zero to review the application. I'd like a non biased answer, and as said before, you should leave your emotions at the door when making a decision.
By ZERO
What are some of your strengths: I can snipe pretty good. I used to be a general in this group. I was the best hitman in the group, Im pretty good when it comes to stuff like tactics
What are your weaknesses: Shit talking, not having a mic (i do have a mic, it just sounds like im in an industrial turbine)
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Snitch back to one of the higher ups
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: from my past experiences, our honor has been a bit wavy. but if yall became more strict with shit talkin, then sure. yes.

If allowed, can i please get someone other than zero to review the application. I'd like a non biased answer, and as said before, you should leave your emotions at the door when making a decision.
Declined.

Declined.
would be nice if you read the last part there bud
Matty liked this
By ZERO

Declined.
would be nice if you read the last part there bud
I did.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!