You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Pretty sure I know but I'm not going to tell cuz you have to find out yourself.
... is it because i used to be in SOA?
Very much doubt that. Soa was never rlly that big, and it'd completely gone these days. From what I can tell, bmc don't rlly focus on past too much. Pvp skill is also pretty important in this group.

But of course, I'm not a higherup or anything and you would have to ask nebula or someone else why you were declined.
By ZERO
Very much doubt that. Soa was never rlly that big, and it'd completely gone these days. From what I can tell, bmc don't rlly focus on past too much. Pvp skill is also pretty important in this group.

But of course, I'm not a higherup or anything and you would have to ask nebula or someone else why you were declined.
Epicmaster is correct. He was in SOA and SOA is still a “thing”. They publicly announced that they would go into a criminal war if needed.

Epicmaster is correct. He was in SOA and SOA is still a “thing”. They publicly announced that they would go into a criminal war if needed.
I thought it was the application itself.
well tbh i sorta gave up on the idea of SOA being back in business, hence the more recent post in the forums by me. Also, even the leader isn't too keen on continuing the SOA. and most of the members now just live normal lives, but stick together as friends, not so much as a gang.
By skate
In-Game Name:
Current Role: Kidnapper
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160329355
Steam 64 ID:76561198160329355
Discord: Zuke
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Quavo
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 6
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 7.99/10
What are some of your strengths: killin people ya know stealing cars sneaky boi helping the group
What are your weaknesses: lag, guns, poor people get to me man thay distract me so i pay em like 1k bamboo to go
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: be good and i like to help people to get things and help poor men even tho i got less then 1 bamboo rn
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 375 rp hours
In-Game Name:
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160329355
Steam 64 ID:76561198160329355
Discord: Zuke
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 6
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 7.99/10
What are some of your strengths: killin people ya know stealing cars sneaky boi helping the group
What are your weaknesses: lag, guns, poor people get to me man thay distract me so i pay em like 1k bamboo to go
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: be good and i like to help people to get things and help poor men even tho i got less then 1 bamboo rn
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 375 rp hours
Gratz! you have been accepted! Pm Me, Quavo, Yoshi, Nebula or Outspace for an invite!
In-Game Name: JessyG
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198383266170/
Steam 64 ID:76561198383266170
Discord: Jessyg#8504
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 10
What are some of your strengths: PvP, leadership, helping others.
What are your weaknesses: Lag
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: help the group Overall, whether its kidnapping, raiding, making a base etc.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: over 100+
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: tell a higher up and get them kicked.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: tell a higher up
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: yes
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: yes

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!